Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wrenwell Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2006, 04:20 PM
    Determining Age of washer
    Hi! Was curious if there is a way to determine manufacture date on washer & dryer by the model, serial or stock numbers on the equipment. They are KitchenAids. Thanks. Sandi
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2006, 02:51 AM
    Try plugging the model number in here. That might lead to an owner manual that might tell the year. If not, give them a call at the 800# at the bottom of the page.
    ApolloandSawyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2010, 01:09 PM
    Can you please determine the age of my washer and dryer?

Sears Kenmore Elite Washer #110.16962502
    Sears Kenmore Gas Dryer #110.76982501

Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal Ways of Determining US Citizenship [ 7 Answers ]

Are there any legal ways of determining if an employee is a US citizen and/or able to work in the US prior to hiring on the application?

Determining the asset type [ 1 Answers ]

What type of assets are oil reserves, gold mines, and U.S. Treasury notes? Are they fixed, intangible, natural resources?

Determining Values from a 3variable equation [ 1 Answers ]

How would you determine the values of k if the graph of y=2x^2-2x+3k intersects the x-axis at two distinct points? I was wondering too just aside from the question how do you check if an equation is congruent to another, by hand? I had to find the equation of a parabola that opens downward...

Determining actual factory overhead [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with the following problem. I am not really sure how I should go about solving it. -The books of Peach Tree Products Company revealed that the following general journal entry had been made at the end of the current accounting period: Factory Overhead... 2,000 ...

View more questions Search