Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    138street Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 09:04 PM
    Kill bill whistle song
    What is the song that elle driver is whistling in kill bill vol. 1 and is the all-girl Japanese band the singers of that comercial for the phone company
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2007, 09:29 PM
    The song is called Twisted Nerve by Bernard Herrmann. :)

And which phone company commercial are you talking about? Motorola?
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 10, 2007, 11:58 PM
    I think the girl-group you're talking about are The 5.6.7.8's... although they don't do the whistle song, they sing Woo Hoo, used in a whole host of adverts!
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 11, 2007, 12:03 AM
    Ahhh, I've just remembered... The Carphone Warehouse used Twisted Nerve in their last set of adverts... where they killed off a whole host of little CGI mobile phones in numerous horrible ways (like drowning in a bath and running it over with a lawn mower!)

Do you mean that one?
    138street Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 11:03 PM
    Thanks for the answers.. hunter and nauticalstar... there are various commercials which the woo hoo song is used... one of them is a blonde girl at the beach and there are sharks in the water and she gets up and says "look honey, dolphins let's go swim with the dolphins"
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 11:08 PM
    Oh okay I get what you are saying now. It's a Vonage commercial.

It is called the "Woo Hoo" song and was originally recorded by a group called the Rock-A-Teens. It was also re-released by a group called Roulette. :)
    MasterYonnick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 138street View Post
    what is the song that elle driver is whistling in kill bill vol. 1 and is the all-girl japanes band the singers of that comercial for the phone company
    To answer the first half your question Elle Driver (played by Daryl Hannah) is whistling "Twisted Nerve" by Bernard Herrmann; Track 4 from Kill Bill Volume 1 (soundtrack)
    Scratchmeifucan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 04:15 PM

Twisted Nerve is the name of the motion picture (1968) in which the song first appeared. The tune is called "Georgie's Song".
    80sbaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 06:33 AM

I thought she was humming jeepers creepers >.<
    archrgrl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2010, 09:44 AM
    The song is actually called "Georgie's Theme" it is by Bernard Hermann and was written for the Twisted Nerve movie score.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water Heater Whistle [ 5 Answers ]

I have changed the elements and thermostats in water heaters before, but today I changed both on our electric water heater (the lower units) and when I turn the power back on it instantly starts to whistle. It is definitely a whistle no other way to describe it. It happens before the water has a...

1999 Honda Accord (4cyl) Whistle? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife has a 99 Honda Accord 4cyl, auto transmission car with 78k on it. The problem is it makes a whistle noise when slightly accelerating on the gas. The noise will go away when you step on the gas hard. You can clearly hear it cruising at 55mph. The car also only does it when it is warm. The...

Bill & Ted's Excellent Advernture Song [ 2 Answers ]

I know a lot of people want the song from the first bill & Ted movie... the song that plays when they go forward into the future... its called 'in time' and its hard to get but I have it if anyone wants it... :D

Kill bill 2 end tune [ 3 Answers ]

Does anybody know what the music is called that comes at the end credits of kill bill 2 with the flute

View more questions Search