Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grendel138 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2010, 11:07 PM
    I gave some dirty tests for my federal probation, what kind of violation can I expect
    I gave a few dirty tests for federal probation, she sent me to rehab for 90 days, I asked to leave early because I was in jeopardy of having severe financial hardship, and I was enrolled in school for the fall semester, I left at day 70 due to these hardships and now my P.O. is upset with me and I've got a real conservative Judge. What kind of defense can I use? I'm clean and haven't used since before I went in to the program and I've got a job and I'm going to school. Could they really want to ruin my life and send me to Jail?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2010, 04:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by grendel138 View Post
    Could they really want to ruin my life and send me to Jail?
    Hello g:

Let me see. YOU broke the law to be put on probation. YOU used drugs while on probation. YOU quit rehab early. YOU quit school early. Now you wonder if THEY'RE going to screw you?? Dude! Or Dudette!

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2010, 10:44 AM

You are headed to jail so get your affairs in order NOW while you can. Federal probation is much worse than state probation so be braced for the worst possible scenerio as the Judge could care less about your financial hardship (not too shabby if you are signed up for school). And the Judge wanted you to complete your drug rehab. So right there you're headed to jail.

Go re-read your original sentencing paperwork and see just what the Judge had in mind for your punishment should you fail your probation. It's all there in black and white what to expect. So deal with it as you DID do drugs on probation and Did not complete your rehab.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know what to expect I voliated my probation with a dirty urine [ 3 Answers ]

After getting high I stopped and got myself into a sober house my bosses and friends have written letters for me I just made a wrong choice and am truly sorry I did that I have a great job and am back on track I am really scared and don't know what to expect my PO came by last night and told me she...

Probation violation with dirty Urine Analysis [ 2 Answers ]

My brother recently received a SIS for felony burglary and is on probation for 5 years. Within the first week of his probation he took a UA and it came back dirty because he had smoked marijuana before he was put on probation. What are the possible consequences of this? Does it matter that he...

Federal probation violation [ 9 Answers ]

My 19 yr old daughter is on federal probation for possession of 2.5gms of marijuana. She had completed 6 months of that when she came up positve, 2 in a row, for marijuana AND was arrested for a.10 DUI in the state of Virginia. This all happened at a very emotional time for her. SHe has held a...

View more questions Search