Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcouch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2010, 10:35 AM
    3500 hcg level but see nothing?? Help
    I am pregnant. I went to the doctor last Thursday first visit. They said I should be 7 weeks by first day of last period. Well they did a ultra sound and saw nothing. My uterus was thick though. They gave me a blood test and my hcg levels was 3500 they said they should see a sac at that level. Next day hcg was4100 I'm scared they said it might be tubal pregnancy. Is it a poss that I could be just to early
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2010, 04:16 PM

It might be too early. There is a wide range of what is normal. They will do another scan to determine the location.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HCG Level [ 2 Answers ]

Well I went and got a blood pregnancy test done yesterday.. If I have it calculated right I should be at 20 dpo.. My last period was on March 17th and I was due for my next cycle to start on the 14th of April.. Well I got the result back today from the blood work and the nurse said it came back...

HCG level at 5weeks [ 1 Answers ]

HI Im 5weeks pregnant and my hcg hormone level is 4,747 as of yesterday, isn't that to high?? Can it be that I have twins?

My hcg level is over 18,000 how far along am I? [ 14 Answers ]

Okay, I went to the dr. yesterday 1/9/08, my hcg level was over 18,000 Or higher, can't remember, anyway, we're not sure how far along I am, can anyone help? Please?:)

Hcg level ? [ 1 Answers ]

I went to the emergancy room today and they took a blood test and it says my hcg level is 463 and I'm supposed to be 5 weeks but he said I'm not that far along yet so how far along is 463?? :confused:

View more questions Search