Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    badgerman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2010, 04:21 AM
    Wiring diagram for a four wire ac motor?
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Sep 6, 2010, 06:03 AM

??

Was there a question?
    badgerman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2010, 06:55 AM
    Dear Stanfortyman

Iwas unable to put my question in the correct place as the list did not list electric motors.My question was I required a wiring diagram for a four wire a/c Motor.

Sincerely Yours

Badgerman

Ps Where am I likely to get such an answer

stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Sep 6, 2010, 06:57 AM

What list are you referring to? You simply type your question into the text box like you just did in your last reply.

What is a "four wire a/c" motor? Do you have a make or model on the motor? What is the exact application?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2010, 07:11 AM

You likely on need 2 wires for operation, may be a diagram on the motor, depending how you connect the wires, it may be for multiple voltages, multiple speeds and/or reversible?
    What motor did you say?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring diagram GE electric motor. [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old GE motor that I would like to use at 115 volts. This motor is currently wired for 220 volts. The cover plate has the diagram listing the information but is unreadable. The current wiring configuration is as follows: Tied together are (2,3) (6,7) (5,9) and (8,10) Leads 1 and 4 are...

Emerson motor condenser wiring replacing 3 wire motor with 5 wire. [ 5 Answers ]

Any recommendations? New motor apparently is capable of running in either direction by switching brown and purple wires going to the capacitor. Looks like then either the remaining brown or purple is spliced to or hooked up to the same terminal as the yellow. Thanks.

GE motor wiring diagram missing [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have a GE explosion-proof motor #5KC35PN96X TEC NV, class A, 1/4hp, 1725, 115/230, 4.2/2.1, 60c ph1, fr4, CW/CCW. The wiring diagram( sticker on housing) is too faded to read. This motor is still available new but no website I have tried has any info on schematics. It has 8, 18ga...

Blower motor wiring diagram [ 3 Answers ]

I have a lennox central air conditioner manufactured in 85 I need to replace my blower motor and need the wiring diagram

View more questions Search