Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shadykorn Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2009, 05:50 PM
    If you smoke pot once how long is it in your system
    I smoked pot other day ( a couple blunts) had not smoked for long time before that, so now how long will it be before I can pass a drug test, a week or so ?
    Krazi Posts: 358, Reputation: 70

May 14, 2009, 06:05 PM

How Long Does Weed Stay In Your System For Drug Testing? - Blurtit

3-10 days in occasional users. 30-45 days in regular users and up to 90 days in chronic users.

But the true factor is you and your body...
    Everyone is different so it could be more or less. The best way to ensure passing a drug test is not to smoke weed or do partake in any kind of illegal drugs.
    SexMachine Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Sep 5, 2010, 05:30 PM
    Dude maybe this is kind of Too late but I will answer your question anyway. I haven't smoked weed for 7 month because of my job, but on 4/20 420 I had to with my bodies even though no body smoked for a while. Then 4 days later my G.F. took my urine test because she hates weed but she knew about 420 so she decided to check me ( I was lying to her I KNOW ), and she did and guess what after 4 days I was clean as blank white paper. So it brings us to another question is it exactly 4 days I don't know. Maybe it got out in 2 days or 3 or on maybe on the last 4th day I don't know, but I do know this. If you haven't smoked for at list 3-what ever month years and you smoked then it WILL GET OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM IN I will say that 4-to MAXIMUM 10 days. I'm 5.11 and I have a very fast metabolism as well just letting you know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take long term vicodin consumption to exit your system? [ 7 Answers ]

If you have been on vicodin for a long time how long does it take to get out of your system.

1999 Toyota Duet Smoke excessive smoke emission [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have problem with too much emission of smoke. Even more excessive smoke in the morning. Can't even see anyone around the vehicle!! Took it to toyota for diagnostics they discovered valve seal leaked and oil dropping on top of number 1 piston. Have changed the valve seals but still same...

Smoke extract system [ 1 Answers ]

I am designing a smoke extract system for a big atrium within an office building. The atrium is about 12 floors height and with skylight. Smoke extract fans shall be installed at the highest point of the atrium, which will work as a heat relief as well because this project is in a very hot...

Can you have pot in your system if you don't smoke it? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone have pot in their system by beging aroun people who smoke it

Smoke extract system & staircase press. System [ 2 Answers ]

I am working for a 35 storey tower. There are smoke extract and staircase/lift lobby pressurisation system in case of fire. Now consultant has already given the CFM required for these Fans, but I have to submit the calculations for the same to the Local Govt. authority. So please help me if...

View more questions Search