Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whatwhaaat Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Aug 29, 2010, 09:23 AM
    How does a married man get rid of a woman that wants him to cheat on his wife
    I am a bondsman and I met a woman through work that wants me to be her booty call. I don't want to cheat on my wife but I don't want to hurt the girls feelings. What should I do
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2010, 09:26 AM

Don't worry about hurting her feelings,be true to your wife.

Aug 29, 2010, 09:28 AM

I know all the men out there are saying ***!! Until now I was an ol whore but now I think my wife deseves more than that
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2010, 09:31 AM

I'm a man been married for 36 years ,still true to my wife.
    I have had chances to stray ,but when I got married I made a deal ,and as far as I know my wife has stuck to the deal also.

Aug 29, 2010, 09:33 AM

Thanks dg I will use your advice
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 29, 2010, 09:37 AM

Why don't you want to hurt her feelings ? Tell her this is business, and if she continues you will just pull her bond.
    She wants to get something on you, and have it to hold over you
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Aug 29, 2010, 09:40 AM
    You're going to have to tell her simply that you are not interested.

I don't think that being subtle with a woman who wants you to be a booty call, will be enough.

You may want to consider your reputation as well. A woman scorned as they say, could easily call your employer, or make a few phone calls to your wife.

I also advise you to tell your wife.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2010, 09:42 AM

Duh, I think you already know the answer. If your are that gullible that you want to have sex with this women just so you do not hurt her feelings your pretty gullible.

If - you do not want to cheat on your wife then don't.

If - you think your so weak that you will fall into temptation then stop working with this person and do not have any contact with this person.

It sounds to me though your trying to put all the blame on this girl but it sounds like the feelings are mutual. Your playing a dangerous game.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 2, 2010, 07:30 PM

An old whore afraid of hurting another whores feelings?! Will wonders ever cease?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2010, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    An old whore afraid of hurting another whores feelings???!!!? Will wonders ever cease?

... :D

Don't do it. Tell her to buzz off.:cool:
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 2, 2010, 09:03 PM

I have a strange feeling about this question. My gut is telling me that this may be an ego question, not sure.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 2, 2010, 09:16 PM

Remember the line "forsaking all others", in your marriage vows? It means keep it in your pants.

Who cares if you hurt her feelings, she's going after a married man, she doesn't deserve to be coddled.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2010, 09:38 PM

Tell her to ask your wife if it's OK :rolleyes:
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2010, 09:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    Tell her to ask your wife if it's ok :rolleyes:

I have a feeling the wife might object:eek:
    mmselah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2010, 04:21 PM

Yes, no matter what do not cheat on your wife. I would stay clear of this woman... Someone else can work with her. Also, if you are weak, you should confess your feelings to your wife and pray about the situation. Everyone is tempted from time to time, but know that you have what it takes to resist any temptation. If you doubt yourself, keep praying about it and ask God for the strength to do what is right. My pastor always tells us that men must make a covenant with their eyes. This means that you should only have eyes for your wife. Faith without works is dead, so you have to follow through by making it abundantly clear to this woman that you are not interested. Don't worry about hurting her feelings... She is way out of line. She is disrespecting your marriage.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 4, 2010, 06:47 PM

You're worried about hurting her feelings, think about your wife and tell this lady to get lost. I'm sure she'll survive your telling her No!
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2010, 06:53 PM

Tell her to get lost.

Tell her your're being transferred to Iceland.

Tell her you have a wife and you're not going to screw things up by having a fling with her.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2010, 07:16 PM

You actually don't need to tell her anything , just do the obvious and ignore her :rolleyes:
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 4, 2010, 07:43 PM

Worry about your wife's feelings. Forget this girls feelings.

Your wife's feelings should be top priority.
    jcscos Posts: 13, Reputation: 5

Sep 4, 2010, 08:01 PM

Hmmm... what's more important... not wanting to hurt a "girl's feelings" that you don't even know OR not straying from the vows you took... if you can't answer that question, that's a problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Married woman dating a married man [ 4 Answers ]

I am 30yr old married woman dating a married man of 36yrs old. We both love our spouses but yearn for each other every now and then. He has a kid and I have none yet. Is is right to be feeling this man about another man, especially one that is married? I can't help my feelings, they're...

Married woman in love with married man [ 6 Answers ]

I've been involved with this married man for about six months now. He is 12 years older then me but we have such a good time together. We never meant for it to go this far but now we find it hard to stop. We have so much in common. In the past I have asked my husband to do things with me but he is...

How can anormal man live with acelibate woman married [ 6 Answers ]

A man with normal urges ,with awoman that has none

Married woman in love with a married man ! [ 31 Answers ]

Please I need a reply for my problem , but plzzzzzzzz don't type an answer that is talking about ethics, morality & consequences of infedility.. I just need to know does he really love me & how to win him back.. We were work colleagues since 2002 I was single & he was married couple of months when...

American woman married an Israeli man [ 3 Answers ]

I have a friend who is American and her husband is Israeli. They have been married almost two years. She wants a divorce but doesn't want him to loose his Business or his green card. What does she need to do to? They were married in Pa. How can she file so he doesn't loose his business or green?

View more questions Search