Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poornimaraju Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 07:11 AM
    Sanskrit name for a restaurant
    I need a sanskrit name for a south indian restaurant... it's a small business in nature... I want the name to convey a strong and easy name that can be pronounced by the localities as well
    bendingleconte Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Aug 31, 2010, 07:58 PM

Nadasvaram (the pipe of the South Indian piper)
    Ananda (bliss)
    Prasada (food blessed by God)
    (if it's a vegetarian place) Ahimsa (non-violence)
    Udana (intake of food)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name for a restaurant [ 1 Answers ]

I want a name for a south indian restaurant

Sanskrit prayers for protection for a tattoo. Also Karma in sanskrit [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I have wanted a sanskrit tattoo for the longest time. I just don't know what I want. Does anyone know a sanskrit prayer for protection? Also I need the Karma in sanskrit. If you have any other suggestions for what I should get please let me know. It is very much appreciated :) <3 Jess

The Restaurant [ 2 Answers ]

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen. The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, 'Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great. I would recommend it very highly.' The other man...

One restaurant to two, what to do? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a sole propietership business, no employees, me and my wife only. We are going to rent the kitchen of a nightclub/bar, we are also going into partnership with someone to buy current pizza shop and change over to our pizza food and name. What do I need to do license wise and tax wise. We...

Restaurant Name [ 3 Answers ]

I'm about to open a take-out/delivery type of steakhouse and I've come up with the name Bully's. And have a bull as the logo that looks like a bully. But someone told me that that sends the wrong message,can anyone please help. I would really appreciate as many replies to this as possible as like a...

View more questions Search