Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cats33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 04:03 AM
    What does it mean to have a greasy discharge from vagina almost klike a lubricant?
    I am 40 years old and have a greasy like almost feels like a lubricant discharge from my vagina?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 31, 2010, 06:27 AM

Is this discharge coloured and does it have an odor ?
    cats33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 06:58 AM
    Well, in my panties the color was creamy colored, then around that spot it was like a greasy ring?? I felt inside myself and it felt like a lubricant but had no smell??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 31, 2010, 12:54 PM

Was this upon waking, cat, because it sounds like an orgasm. There are such things as nocturnal orgasms.

If had no smell, and color was okay, it wasn't a yeast infection. The 'greasy' ring that probably wasn't greasy just looked that way, was problem residue from the discharge.

Tick
    lovinu88 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Aug 31, 2010, 12:57 PM

Ask yourself if you have had unprotected sex in the days before this started. Sometimes STD's can cause a dishcharge but no smell.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitten with discharge from vagina [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 month old kitten recently started making a sad meowing sound while putting her midsection low to the ground and her butt up and walking also some discharge from her vagina area someone help.

Greasy Hair? [ 9 Answers ]

So I haven't washed my hair in like 4 days and I washed it today, but my mom still says it looks greasy! Is there an explination for this!

Discharge from Vagina [ 1 Answers ]

I am a yong lady, I regulary have a whiteish, yellowish dischargeis that normal, I have not been to see a doc about it, cause I am a little shy! Please advise! WORRIED

Really greasy hair :( [ 7 Answers ]

I have this problem for the past 4 years I wash my hair really well until its squeaky clean literately squeaky but anything that touches it it gets greasy again I'm going to the desert to camp out here in kuwait and my fiancés his mum and sister are going what can I do to prevent this from...

View more questions Search