Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SOFI2175 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2010, 05:26 PM
    CWOP Visa
    Hello! Im Sofia from BA Argentina and since Im planning on travelling to the US just for a week for vacation, I checked my passports. But to my surprise, I noticed that an officer sometime in one of my several trips Ive done to the US a few years ago, has wrote CWOP on my B1 (Turist) visa. What does this mean? Would I have any problem with this? My visa expires in 2012. But I'm veru concerned about it and id like to avoid getting another visa if I already got one and its still useful.Thanks!!
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Aug 25, 2010, 06:32 PM

CWOP is "cancelled without prejudice" this indicates the visa has been cancelled, but no derogatory information, so you should not have a problem applying for another visa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband on H1B visa, Wife on F1 visa- Can we file jointly using form 1040 EZ [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am on an H1B visa and my wife is on an F1 visa. We got married in Dec 2007. I was wondering whether I could file form 1040EZ using the Married Filing Jointly status? Thanks a lot in advance

Can an indian woman on student visa cancel her husband's dependent visa in/of you.K. [ 1 Answers ]

Can an indian woman on student visa cancel her husband's dependent visa in/of U.K.

Cancelled partners visa(300) changed my mind can the visa be renewed [ 1 Answers ]

I've cancelled my partners visa (visa 300) can I renew the visa if I have changed my mind? About the relationship

Cancellation of family visa to stamp work visa for KSA for my spouse [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ALL, I want to know the procedure to cancel my wife's visa who is dependent on my visa in KSA. I am presently working in KSA and my wife is in India and has received a job offer from KSA. My wife has re entry visa stamped which is valid until August this year. Kindly advice. Thanks, ...

Change from B2 visa to F1 visa then to J1 or H1 visa for residency [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guide me I m n US on B1/ B2 visa for USMLE xm.instaed of going back to india & coming again for hospital interview( more costly )... should I change visa status B2 to F1 ? Afterwords for MD medicine I hv to take J1 or H1 visa.. so how this B2 to F1 change will affect J1 or H1...

View more questions Search