Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ayebby14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2010, 08:45 PM
    Can you bleed the next day after having sex
    OK. I had sex about a day ago. I don't think I bleed after having sex. But today I found a spot of my blood on my underwear. I had my period a week ago. Does it mean I'm pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 13, 2010, 09:10 PM

How old are you?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2010, 05:13 AM

Second that... we need your age.
    summer_N_will Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Aug 16, 2010, 01:17 PM

It is very possible to bleed the next day after sex, It just means your boyfriend tore you a slight bit. It happens to me all the time. Its nothing to freak out over.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 16, 2010, 01:58 PM

Please wait until the OP posts her age before answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 day bleed, thick brown discharge and dizzy: Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys I am new to this site :) I have a question am hoping you can help answer. I have been off the pill for two months and needless to say I did not get my period the first month. The last real period I had was 19 April 09 and it lasted for 5 days. I normally last 4 days. I then stopped...

If I Already had my peirod and had sex after words then bleed out again. [ 1 Answers ]

I had my peirod normal.Then I had sex about a day after my peirod. Then It seemed like I was re starting my peirod about an hour latter all threw that hole night(I know you can bleed from sex but it wasn't that) My question is would that clean out any sprem that might have got in in me? Thank...

Why did I bleed during sex? [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I have had intercourse with someone different. He is a much larger size then I am use to. There was enough foreplay and stimulation to arouse me and cause lubrication, so I know it was not a labia tear or anything like that. However, during sex, there were a few times where he was...

Am I pregnant? I am due on but have only had a very light brownish bleed for one day [ 6 Answers ]

THIS WAS MY PREVIOUS QUESTION SEVERAL WEEKS AGO - 'A week ago I had a shred of browny mucus when I went to go to the toilet and after followed what I originally thought was my period but it only lasted 3days and was quite light, the colour was browny, I didn't have any cramps or pains but since...

View more questions Search