Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkrosesmell Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Aug 9, 2010, 06:24 AM
    I think my nose is getting bigger
    My parents do NOT have big noses. Its getting BIGGER and I'm not over-reacting how to make it back to normal.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 9, 2010, 06:43 AM

You can't change your facial structure unless you have plastic surgery. There is nothing else to do.

Tick
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2010, 02:17 PM

Tickle is right. You are born with what you have and short of cosmetic surgery, there's just no way to change it.
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Aug 9, 2010, 05:18 PM

Your face goes throw minor changed in your teenage years.

Aug 9, 2010, 05:19 PM

You can use makeup to slightly make your nose look smaller. You can highlight the front of your nose, and then put a darker powder on the sides to try to thin it out a little.
    What is your face shape?

Sep 25, 2010, 10:45 PM

Many features of the face continue growing and changing shape, so besides surgery, you can just contour your face with makeup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

If my wife's vagina feels a lot bigger than usual, is she cheating? It's a lot bigger [ 12 Answers ]

My wife and I have been together for 2+ years. We have had a lot of sex and her vagina always feels pretty much the same in terms of size. Lately we have been kind of distant and have not had much sex at all. I have been suspicious of her cheating recently. We have spent a couple of days apart. She...

Bigger butt [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I want a bigger butt, but I don't want to use those pads I want a natural one an I heard about thins book called get a bigger butt, but its way to expensive can someone help me.

Bigger arms [ 2 Answers ]

I know this question has been thrown around time and again, I've been hitting the gym hard for 4yrs now and my bies have been laging been behind latly, what is the best thing to do? I want good size arms, not to big but defined

View more questions Search