Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vikasjha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 01:00 AM
    How to get degree after diploma
    Hi,
    I sailing as mercantile marine as chief mates and have diploma in nautical sciences
    However I want to continue my further education and for which I would need
    Graduate degree in any field

By any means is it possible that I upgrade my diploma
    Or can get admission in to 3rd year of any BSc course?within india or abroad?
    Also id like to do things as fast as possible
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 10, 2007, 01:20 AM
    As long as you are able to pay the money and have good enough grades, then I don't see why a college or university would not accept you.

As far as upgrading your diploma - you have already graduated from a place that grants a diploma based upon their criteria of what they want you to study and be successful at in order for you to be granted the diploma. So, I don't see how there would be a way for you to upgrade your diploma other then by taking courses elsewhere that would get you a more advanced degree.
    ameya_hajare17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 11:06 PM
    I have done 4 years diploma in shipbuilding engg. Goa in this course I have done 1 year implant training in shipyards and npw working as a trainee engineer in bharati shipyard. Nw I want to do sailing so should I do any suitable course if yes then which? Or whether I get directly a job on ship.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2010, 01:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ameya_hajare17 View Post
    i have done 4 years diploma in shipbuilding engg. goa in this course i have done 1 year implant training in shipyards and npw working as a trainee engineer in bharati shipyard. nw i want to do sailing so should i do any suitable course if yes then which? or whether i get directly a job on ship.
    Hi, ameya_hajare17!

This is the really old and now archived thread of someone else. If you would like for your question to get noticed the most, then it would be best if you would start a new thread.

Thanks!
    v_ahlawat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2010, 09:34 PM
    Sir,
    I am planning to diploma in Draftsman(Civil) form ITI PUSA New Delhi, India. It's a 2 year diploma course. Currently I have just completed my 10th class exam.
    Gentlemen I will be very thankful to you if you can answer some of my question.

1. Eligibility for admission into diploma course(Draftsman(Civil)).

2. After completing the diploma what will be the procedure for getting a degree in the same field.

Sir if you want then I can e-mail you the charter they have put on.
    kkadiya Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 01:45 PM
    I have diploma completed in s.s.polytecnic ,visnagar so please guide line in after diploma for electrical engg.
    kkadiya Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 01:47 PM

I have diploma completed in s.s.polytecnic ,visnagar so please guide line in after diploma for electrical engg.
    SUDHMAM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 11:18 AM

Sir I am doing Diploma in Computer technology at Ryan College of Engineering at Goregaon. I would like to do degree next year after I complete my Diploma.Could you please list out names of colleges where I can do since everybody says that AEFT COLLEGES ARE DEEMED UNIVERSITY
    Vaishakhi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 10:43 PM
    I had done 10th & 3 years diploma course in it and now I want to do MBA so, what is the procedure to do MBA?
    bhoop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2010, 05:37 AM
    Which degree we can do after diploma of building of construction
    abubakar123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2011, 06:42 AM
    I have complete course diploma only I don't get diploma certificate and I have 10 years experience in Oil and gas filed and under quantity surveyor for mechanical field and I would like to upgreade my degree please advice me
    chitranshi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 09:21 AM
    after polytechnic diploma Bsc=graduation
    nibash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 04:47 AM
    Can any one help out by listing all the courses afer diploma??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online diploma [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a accredited/legal online university that offers a diploma based on life experience/job experience?

Diploma mills [ 1 Answers ]

Dear, My question is about diploma mill from some institutions, I would to understand ''Unaccredited institution'', Does it means that they grant Diploma mills? Thank you in advance for your clarification Edouard kamangaza

High school diploma [ 2 Answers ]

I gradutated from a christian home school in San Diego,Ca. in 1991. I am looking for a way to find the school or find a web site to locate my diploma.

Avoiding "degree mills", seeking real degree! [ 9 Answers ]

I started as an education major in the State University of NY Oswego. I made an unusual, and perhaps unwise decision to put my learning in first place, and made no efforts to get a degree. I read "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" by Ivan Illich, and got turned on to his untraditional, radical approach to...

Do I need a high school diploma to... [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't know, witch thread to put this under but do I need a high school diploma to go to a trade school or college class. And how much would it cost to get my diploma online?

View more questions Search