Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MgDeazia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 07:21 AM
    What can I use to temporary to hide my rotten front tooth
    I have a rotten tooth at the bottom front of my mouth and I am pregnant. What can I use to temporary hide it until I have my baby? Is there a home remedy that I can use. Please help me find a solution.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2010, 08:18 AM
    You can have the tooth fixed if you are in your second trimester. There is nothing I know of to hide a cavity.
    mommy0000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 05:50 AM
    What can I use to cover up my rotten teeth at the top?
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2010, 12:44 PM

Mommy, it's best that you see a dentist to have them checked. There isn't a lot you can do to cover up rotten teeth without causing further damage or infection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rotten Egg Smell from Front Loader Washer [ 7 Answers ]

When I run my front loading washing machine, the house begins to smell like rotten eggs. The first time the smell appeared was when I used the washer after a period of not using it (hadn't used it for about a week). The smell did not occur before this. I ran a load of bleach through the washer,...

Tooth pain in temporary bridge [ 1 Answers ]

2 weeks ago I had my impression done for my perm bridge & have been in pain (tooth # 13)since then. I didn't have any pain when the teeth were being filed down & temp. was placed. I went today to see the dentist & x-rays were taken. He didn't see anything wrong but said that I did have a lot of...

Temporary porcelain front crowns [ 4 Answers ]

I am a newbie here. I just had three front porcelain crowns put in a few days ago. I have no idea what temps should feel or look like. They look great but feel like I have buck teeth. Behind the teeth feels like I have a chuck of bread stuck there. When I speak some of the words I pronounce sound...

Chipped wisdom tooth: need temporary quick fix [ 3 Answers ]

Before you read further, let it be known that I've already booked an appointment with a dentist and will visit him in early March. I'm currently on holiday in another country and won't return until a week later. Problem I'm having right now is that my wisdom tooth has very deep cavity. Just a...

Temporary False tooth filler [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had two upper molars that were badly decayed removed (due to the fact that I could not afford the enormous cost of root canal and crown). Now I don't know if its just due to the swelling, but I am talking a little odd. Being a teacher this is a bit of a concern. I know that I need some...

View more questions Search