Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nitinkondalkar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 03:50 AM
    Agriculture land 7/12 utara
    We are five friends who have jointly purchased agriculture land outside Pune City. Legally we have Published 'Notice' as per advise given by our advocate in newspaper. Now we have received 'Index-II', 'Kharedi Khat', 'Phephar' documents also but now Talathi from that area is saying that "[B]only farmer can buy agricultural land" it is a law that only farmer can buy agriculture land? Since my all friends are belonging from agricultural background they have given 7/12 of their father's name. I don't have 7/12 because my father & me don't have land anywhere till the date. We have produced 7/12 of my grandfather whose name is there on 7/12 but Talathi is saying that you are doing service & you are not farmer hence your name will not be recoreded on 7/12. Rest 4 friends can record their names on 7/12. I request you to guide is there any such law in Indian constituency? Or is it true service person can not purcahse Agriculture land. Suggest me how should I go ahead for resolution. Please consult the way so that I will be able to record my name on 7/12 because I have taken loan from bank & I have put my all life's money in it.
    vkatole Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 08:12 AM
    Hello friend
    Your talathi is correct. Only farmer can purchase agri land. If any one is not farmer, then he will have to convey administration that he will do farming. So if you want that land then apply to concering tahsildar or sub divisional officer. And convey him that you will use that land only for farming. You may get that land.
    And as you said you are grand father was farmer, then you should not have any problem. You can purchase that land. If talathi not co-operating, contact immediately to tahsildar.
    prashantpradesh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 06:47 AM
    I want to search for my ancestral property. It may be on the name of my grand father or great grandfather. What procedure I should adapt? Web page of mahabhulekh is not getting connected.
    prashantpradesh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 06:53 AM

I want to search my ancestral property. It may be on the name of my grand father or great grandfather. What procedure I should adapt? Web page of mahabhulekh is not getting connected.
    kpbhavna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2010, 03:39 AM

Maouje donje, tal. Haveli, jilha pune, s. n. 152. Want to fence the place. So that issue me the all four surrounded places onwer's name to proceed further.
    snneha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 07:05 AM
    My grand father property details on year1945 at uruli kanchan ,tal haveli pune area
    snneha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 07:06 AM

Y grand father property details on year1945 at uruli kanchan ,tal haveli pune area
    asder123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Aug 30, 2011, 06:06 AM
    Try http://mahabhulekh.mumbai.nic.in:8080/mahabhulekh/
    abhijeetm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2011, 08:01 AM
    I want to search my ancestral property. It may be on the name of my grand father or great grandfather. What procedure I should adapt? Web page of mahabhulekh is not getting connected.
    ajinath.ghodake Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Nov 13, 2011, 09:42 AM
    How to see my property sat bara
    donbox Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2011, 02:00 AM
    Now the agriculturist are selling their land with huge amount. And as far as my knowledge is concern GOD HAS STOPPED THIS INDUSTRY OF PRODUCING LAND. If I am having money and I want to purchase land for me and for my children. But I am not agriculturalrist and because of that I could not purchase the land in my whole life. So the rule of Agriculturist only buy the land this rule should be changed.
    ajim123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 07:34 PM
    My land purchased from four month but not get 7/12 till date. What can I do.
    santoshipagade Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 11:05 PM
    How I get my land 7/12 utata
    hasnainnaqvi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2011, 10:33 AM
    My ancestral property is in my grand fathers name Mohamed yaquk Naqvi in Tahsil Macchlishahar Dist Jaunpur State u.p
    nitin bhalerao Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 01:00 AM
    How search 7/12 utara and map of land in velha :taluka
    drishikesh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2012, 01:39 AM
    My father late shri dinkar s/o ganpat deshpande has an agricultural land in the name of his brother who died long back but the land on 7/12 was in his name I would like to know the status of land.

Land is in VARKEDI TANDA,VILLEGE PALSKHEDA,TALUKA SILLOD,DOST. AURANGABAD
    milind gupte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 06:35 AM
    My grand father staying in kelwa-mahim dits.thane near palghar city.our land is there but we don't have any papers for the same.we know only location.( ala devi temple and vanketesh mandir )required help for the same.
    Name : madhura gupte
    Mob : 8652305588

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Agriculture [ 2 Answers ]

Please tell me were I could a detailed project report for cultivating button mushroom.

Agriculture - [ 1 Answers ]

Kindly tell wich is the largest Commercial (production ) Button mushroom producing country and whomuch

Agriculture [ 3 Answers ]

What are major factors required for agriculture(like soil moisture,solar radiation etc).Does it remain same for all crops or it varies.If it varies in what possible ways... :cool:

Agriculture [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Issue and challenge in India agriculture sector

View more questions Search