Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dianem Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 02:19 PM
    Can half rabbit and half guinea pig babies live
    My female rabbit lives with a male guinea pig and is now pregnant, no there rabbits have been near her so he must be the father,what will happen, anyone know
    emba23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2010, 08:11 AM
    Hi My Rabbit had babies to my male guinea pig 6 weeks ago and they are a little strange looking but very healthy. They have rabbit bodies guinea pig heads and extremely small ears. Please see the attatched photos of them!!
    Attached Images

dianem Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2010, 09:15 AM
    Comment on emba23's post
    Thanks, some people think this I
    s impossible, they're cute, what are u going to do with them, are you keeping them yourself? x
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2010, 11:56 AM

There so cute!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Introducing a guinea pig to a rabbit! [ 12 Answers ]

I have a bunny who is 14 weeks old, my local pet store advised me to get a guinea pig to keep her company, any one know how I can introduce them without causing harm or discomfort to either of them please! Thank you in advance for any advice.

Introducing a rabbit to a guinea pig. [ 35 Answers ]

Alty, I need your help on this one but I thought I'd post it here in case anyone else wants to answer or was wondering the same thing :) I have 2 dwarf lop eared rabbits as you know one male (jack), one female(dora), in separate cages. My partner wants to get a guinea pig as he doesn't really...

Can a rabbit and guinea pig breed? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, So I have called several vets in my area and all of them tell me the same thing... that it is impossible for a female rabbit and a male guinea pig to breed. Here is my situation: I have a female rabbit that lives in the same pen as a male guinea pig. The female rabbit got pregnant with our...

Can I Keep a pregnant rabbit in with a male guinea pig [ 2 Answers ]

Hello can anyone help me my rabbit is pregnant and she normally lives with a male Guinea pig can I leave him in with her or will I have to separate them before she has her babies not sure what to do hope some one can help

Rabbit had baby... Guinea pig problems [ 5 Answers ]

I know u might say your not supposed to keep guinea pigs with rabbits but we do and they get along. My rabbit had babies and we didn't know for a little and once we noticed 2 were dead 2 were badly injured(now dead) and one had a few scratches and a missing ear. OK now there's 2 questions's....

View more questions Search