Ask
    popdaddy121 Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Jul 18, 2010, 06:41 AM
    Shaving pubes itchy red bumps
    When I shave my pubic region how do I get rid of the itchy red bumps
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 18, 2010, 08:43 AM

You are shaving too close. You could use depilatory cream, that way you will not get red bumps and the skin will be smooth. Treat your pubic hair exactly as you shave your face and everything should work out fine.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 18, 2010, 08:47 AM

Use a new razor.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2010, 08:47 AM

Hello d:

Red bumps are Gods way of telling you that a guy should NOT be shaving his pubes.

excon
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 18, 2010, 08:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello d:

Red bumps are Gods way of telling you that a guy should NOT be shaving his pubes.

excon
    But shaved pubes are good... I don't choke on a loose hair! :p
    popdaddy121 Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Jul 18, 2010, 08:59 AM
    I agree what's wrong with a clean shave. It defenatly beats a bush.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2010, 09:05 AM

Hello again, p:

Look. I'm old. I don't like shaved beavers either. But, I understand - things change... I don't shave my chest. I guess that's cool these days too.

excon
    yesitsjustme Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 07:49 AM

Ok, OK... shave please nothing wrong with it.
    So you have very sensitive skin, no worries this is very common. There is an over the counter product call TENDSKIN. Use it and say goodbye to those God awful razor burn bumps. Of course I must add... treat all of the skin on your body with the same attention you give your face. Clean, use toner and moisturizer... you will be amazed of all the dirt build up that occurs down there…get a good skin toner ( be sure not to use it on your genitals! ) In this case, that area tends to sweat more and your hair follicles are getting all sorts of bacteria in them on top of your ingrown hair. Pluck it, clean it, and use TENDSKIN... this is a daily thing so the more work you put in the better the out come will be and show with your healthy skin. Hope this helps.
    yesitsjustme Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2010, 07:56 AM

Oh…one more thing.
    Try and try again not to scratch, this irritates the area even more and that bump will grow larger! No scratching!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are these Itchy Red Bumps? [ 17 Answers ]

Itchy bumps appear on face out of no where I can just be sitting at my desk at work a part of my face starts to itch its like a mesquito bite even if I don't scratch it can swell. I don't use commercial products on my face only natural ingredients (literally stuff out of my kitchen). I laid my head...

Itchy red bumps [ 3 Answers ]

Have been suffering with red bumps all over that itch like hell. All lead to hives but all recommended measures of relief have no effect. Doctors can only prescribe antihistamines. None of them work. Wondering if it might be something else?

Itchy red bumps [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently got some spots on my back and do not how to get rid of them? I drink about 1.5 litres of water a day and also have a shower like everyday but I'm still getting them. What do I do... on the same subject I've been getting really itchy red bumps which seem to occur out of the...

Red bumps on arms from shaving [ 3 Answers ]

I decided to shave my arms about a month ago, and am still getting patches of tiny red pumps. If try to pick at the bumps white puss comes out all most like a pimple. They come in a patch though so I don't think it is acne. Can someone please help me The bumps are along my arms.

View more questions Search