Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    judithba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2010, 04:06 AM
    Skin whitening injection
    Hi, I am an African woman and I would like to whitening my skin permantly by using injection as I have used different lotion and it is tiring as it does not last.
    So I would like to know if there is a goog place in london who do skin whitening injection.

Thanks,
    chaton Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2010, 05:13 AM
    Have you ever use mono ?
    Yeziam_2010 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 04:51 AM
    Whitening injection? It seems like dangerous for your skin...
    guardiansangel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 01:37 PM
    For more details please visit www.guardiansangel.multiply.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Injection who light the skin [ 1 Answers ]

Injection to make the skin light

Glutathione skin whitening injection [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone tried the glutathione skin whitening injection? I would like to now whether it actually works and if it is safe. Please help me.

Injection for lightening the skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm blackafrican. I want know how I can get injection to light my skin. I just like to have nice complection, I try all the cleam and pills, but didn't work. And one friend of me sagest me to take injection it better. But I don't know where I can find it.

Skin whitening for brown yellowish skin L-Glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

I know this question has been asked before, but I would like a respond from people who have the same color as me and/or from people who actually done their research on whitening pill and topicals and actually been taking them for many many years. I'm filipina and a little bit of Chinese, so my skin...

Would skin whitening creams make skin that is red (because of blood) look white? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been wearing pants for two years and a jacket for almost a year (no matter what the weather) so I can pale out. My arms and legs though, are embarrassingly red. Apparently, it's increased blood flow to those areas, and it's a genetic trait of Northern Europeans. I want to use whitening...

View more questions Search