Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mberlash Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 04:40 PM
    Self Introduction Email to Colleagues
    I am currently a Military Base Store Manager overseas and moving to United States, another military facility. During the facility inspection by Mr. John, he mentioned a name of the General Manager of the facility I'm moving to. I like to introduce myself to the new facility General manager. And hope there is an open position for me when I get there. There's no exact date as of yet when we get there.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2010, 09:33 PM
    Hi, mberlash!

I apologize that no one has yet come along to address your question!

I've moved your question to this forum topic area where it will be more likely to be noticed and addressed by those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is only for people to introduce themselves to this site and we try to not ask questions there.

If you haven't already completed the letter and would like to start a draft of one here, without putting any contact information in it, I'm sure that there will be those of us willing to come along to advise you as to how you might make improvements to it.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introducing yourself to colleagues [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find sample business letters for introducing yourself to colleagues?

Business introduction email [ 1 Answers ]

We have a performing arts academy and we are sending out a email to local daycare centers offering them an acting class in their school one day a week. We have experience in many areas of theater for adults, children and preschoolers. We are a 501C organization.

Self introduction as Administration manager to colleagues [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to get few sample self introduction letter to introduce myself as newly joined administration manager in a company Thanks & Regards Sasi

Company introduction email Samples [ 1 Answers ]

Company sample letter

View more questions Search