Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    herbertofury Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 01:25 PM
    I turned on my sink and the sprayer thing blew off, now how do I fix it!
    When I turned my sink on high water and used the sprayer it blew apart, after finding the screw and head of the sprayer my dad tried to put it together but it didn't work it kept on blowing the sprayer head right off. Any help is apreciated!
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 9, 2010, 02:22 PM

Sprayer heads are replaceable and can be bought at most hardware stores as well as box stores. Sometimes they come with the hose, sometimes not

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New sink sprayer will not thread onto sink fitting [ 9 Answers ]

I want to install a new sink sprayer onto a faucet where the old one was removed and capped off. The new sprayercompression fitting seems to be too big. Is there an adapter? I have never seen anything like this before. It also seems like the faucet stem is not only smaller but too short to get...

First thing you did when you turned 18. [ 37 Answers ]

This is kind of a dumb question but some friends and I got to talking and it got kind of interesting so I thought I'd post the main cause of the conversation here... I was wondering what the first thing you did when you turned 18? If you're not 18 what's the first thing you plan to do?

Kitchen faucet slow water pressure and sprayer fix [ 2 Answers ]

The Kitchen faucet is a single knob. Both cold and hot has slow water pressure. If you use the sprayer and stop then the water pressure returns to normal for both cold and hot. You must always use the sprayer to get normal water pressure. Sprayer is not part of single faucet but is part of unit.

Kitchen sink sprayer leaking from under sink [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen sink sprayer is leaking from underneath my sink. We just replaced the spray head part. Could it be the hose or what else could it be? Thank you!

Kitchen Sink Sprayer blew off [ 5 Answers ]

HELP - I have the sprayer hose in my hand, I read out the diverter thing, if I put my finger over where the sprayer goes water will come out of the spout. I sprayer coupling appears to be still attached under the sink. Can I get help with a quick fix? I can't get it off, any suggestions to how I...

View more questions Search