Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    braNDY1277 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 12:59 PM
    What does it mean when you dream your husband has a woman over
    Twice ive dreamed i came home and my husband had some blonde woman sitting in my living room and in dream i got the feeling they were hooking up dso i asked her and she said yes what does it mean also what does it mean when you drem a chuby woman knocks on your door with a baby and says its your husbands chil?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 7, 2010, 01:07 PM

Please don't post in caps, it means you are shouting... but seeing the content of your post, I guess I know why.

So why do you think? You posted under 'computer technology, etc.'

It doesn't mean anything if you are happily married, if you are not happily married, then I guess... whatever. I never wonder, maybe briefly at times, what my dreams mean. I enjoy my dreams, they are interesting, exciting... about the FIFA WORLD CUP!!

Tick
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2010, 01:11 PM

It shouldn't mean anything to you but maybe you suspect your husband in real life of cheating. Do you?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2010, 02:03 PM

As I said in your other post about this same subject (except that time you weren't shouting) it means you don't trust your husband - or else you wish he would leave.

One or the other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dead husband in my dream. [ 6 Answers ]

I dreamt that my dead husband came to me and was holding me with love and comfort. When I woke up, the dream felt so real that I could still remember how I felt in his arms. A feeling that I have not had since his death 13 yrs ago. What does this mean?

What does it mean to dream husband has a child with another woman [ 9 Answers ]

I caught my husband cheating and he ended that but after that I keep dreaming he had a child with that woman

A dream when a woman standing beside my bed mean [ 2 Answers ]

I woke up around 3 in the morning and looked towards my husband to find a woman wearing a black and white stripped shirt with long wavy hair and her head looking down, I got scared and turned to my side of the bed with my eyes peeking to see if she was there, I felt her presence beside me and I...

The dream to give my husband a child of his own [ 6 Answers ]

I had a tubal ligation done 6 years ago after my third child was born. I had the surgery because I thought I would be with him forever. Surprise surprise, that didn't work. Since then I have married a man whom I will be with the rest of my life, and of course I am regretting the surgery because we...

Husband Going To Another Woman [ 5 Answers ]

I did not realize that me and my husband were having problems... Everything seemed okay until he just hit me with it out of the blue last Tuesday... We had a long talk and got a lot of things out in the open and the past week has been absolutely wonderful... My problem and question is......

View more questions Search