Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ebony Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 03:10 PM
    He cheated but I still love him
    I don't know what to do my boyfriend we been going off and on for about a year because he had cheated on me than I got pregnant I was 9weeks when I lost my baby I think it was stree because of him with these females he say he love me I believe him but thani don't believe him and the reason why I put up with him is because he was my first babydaddy and I still love him but don't get me wrong I did my dirty but the reason I did my dirtyb was that he cheatedon mea lot of times but we do love each other but I still be ing with him we still havesex and I still talk 2 niggas and he talk 2 hoes but I love him but I don't and I think am pregnant but am not sure yet what do u think ishould do?? But whatever I need he giveit to me man damn I don't know what to do HELP!!
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Jan 2, 2007, 03:14 PM
    First off if he cheats on you no matter what he says he does not love you. Second I would be a little smarter about getting pregnant where a condom or something because the only thing going to happen is you being a single mother. Be smart and don't rely on any little boy who cheats. Get out there and find yourself a real man
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 2, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Grow up and stop being his hoe, would be a great start since this is a unhealthy relationship which will always cause you misery and pain. You can do better if you see yourself as something more than his hoe.
    Ebony Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Grow up and stop being his hoe, would be a great start since this is a unhealthy relationship which will always cause you misery and pain. You can do better if you see your self as something more than his hoe.
    first its not like that am being his hoe because am not that's not even near tat because I isn't no hoe by long shoot and I don't c myself as one either we were just going throw sum thinks that's all and we are not together we just havig sex with each other n he still be there for me whatever I need something he give it to me he even buyed me a car so I do really thinkhe got sum kind of love for me because whatever I need he PROVIDE IT!
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Let's see, he cheated on you while you were pregnant with his baby, you're not together, you're just having sex, and he buys you things. Sounds more like a paying customer than a serious candidate for fatherhood. If that's what you're satisfied with, no need to look further.
    futile_actions Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 07:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebony
    i dont know what to do my boyfriend we been going off and on for about a year beacuse he had cheated on me than i got pregnant i was 9weeks when i lost my baby i think it was stree because of him with these females he say he love me i believe him but thani dont believe him and the reason why i put up with him is because he was my first babydaddy and i still love him but dont get me wrong i did my dirty but the reason i did my dirtyb was that he cheatedon mea lot of times but we do love each other but i still b ing with him we still havesex and i still talk 2 niggas and he talk 2 hoes but i love him but i dont and i think am pregnat but am not sure yet what do u think ishould do????? but whatever i need he giveit to me man damn i dont know what to do HELP!!!!!!!!!
    EW DUMP HIM he doesn't deserve you, you don't love him you love the fact that you were going to have a baby, I think you should get a fresh start with an honest guy :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 2, 2007, 08:37 PM
    he give it to me he even buyed me a car so I do really thinkhe got sum kind of love for me because whatever I need he PROVIDE IT!
    I just think that you should not be his hoe between the other hoes and what makes you think that he ain't buying them a car or whatever they need to stay his hoe?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2007, 01:57 AM
    Do you think about your child at all? Does he?

Why must your child who is the real victim her be subjected to this absolute crap?

How old are you? Obviously not old enough to handle the responsibility of being a parent, and yet there is an innocent child who didn't ask for any of this stuck in the middle. If he wants to nail every woman around town great, if you want to nail every guy around town great - why to you put the innocent child up for adoption so he/she might have a decent shot in life and not grow up in this unhealthy and absurd environment. Just out of curiosity who's paying for that child? Him, you, or me?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

Boyfriend cheated and now he doesn't want to be physical [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are planning on marrying each other in two years, after we've both graduated from college. We are both virgins, but have stimulated each other manually a number of times. However, he recently cheated on me and feels so guilty that he doesn't want to be physical with me AT ALL...

He cheated.. and I don't know what to do. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, me and this guy has been together for 2 years and 1 month... and engaged for 4 months.. and well, we broke up the 11th of October and it's the 22 of October today. Its started as him not knowing what he wanted. I got together with him when I was 14 and now I'm 16, he was 19 and now he is 22....

What is love? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm confused I don't what I feel for him, so I have some question.. What is love? How you tell if you really love that person and is not just a crush? What's a crush? How can you tell if he's the right one?

View more questions Search