Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seachelle7926 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 09:31 PM
    Want info on an old PC game
    I used to play a police game on the computer. You play a cop and go through like training and stuff... trying to remember the name of it and find out if you can find it anywhere online to play.. Thanks for your help!
    Jwrath Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 04:29 PM

Can you be more specific about the objectives or the game's genre?

The only cop game I can think of which was great, was Swat 4.
    seachelle7926 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 11:11 PM
    That wasn't it... it was a pretty basic game, from what I remember. I was playing it in the mid-90s or so. I do remember that you would have to walk around your squad car before getting in, every time or you'd get in trouble. I really can't remember much else. I'm also pretty sure that the word "police" is in the title... but I'm not positive. Thanks!
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2010, 01:17 AM

Along those sames lines how about Police Quest? It's an old Sierra game, and SWAT was kind of developed out of it. The guy who created Police Quest was a real cop and I think he's the same one who went on to create SWAT, also from Sierra. The game does make you follow all the proper rules like you're describing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

We have an employee that has patient info and billing info in our server - Violation? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a past employee that has patient files and billing info on our server. She worked part time for an outside doctor and his info is contained on our records. We have purged them and notified the docotr, but she intercepts emails. Do we have a violation that we should be concerned about?

What is the name of this game? [ 2 Answers ]

My only discription is that there was more than 3 players, is for playstation 1, the characters had wings or something like that?? Had to do with dragons I think?? Can anyone help me??

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

View more questions Search