Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygurl78 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 03:07 PM
    I have Low hemoglobin and hemocrits and high eosinophils, what does this mean?
    Hi,

I have Low Hemoglobin and low Hemocrits but a high eosinophils, what does this mean? Can anyone shed any light? And would I need to go to the doctor for more tests?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 3, 2010, 03:32 AM

You must mean hematocrit which is the red blood cell count, and eosinophils together mean borderline enemia. But didn't your doctor explain this to you and what further treatment you need ? Did he not make a follow up appt? This condition could be quite serious if left untreated.

Tick
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2010, 04:23 AM

tickle:

Typo on your part: Anemia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 3, 2010, 06:34 AM

Well, thank you KISS for pointing that out ! Actually who wants anything to do with enemas:eek:
    greenivore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2010, 02:15 PM
    That means you most likely have a parasitic or high fungal infection. Take black walnut, green husks, cloves, and wormwood and a high antioxidant CoQ10. My dad had the same thing.. and it affected his kidneys as well. Also you may notice an increase in your eos for awhile while they work on killing them off. It takes usually a min. of 30-90 days depending on the parasites because you have larva, eggs and on the parasite killing herbs.. if you need help with this contact me.
    Dinaknight.com
    greenivore.com
    Check your ferritin levels as well..
    Hope this helps you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High eosinophils count [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this forum, would appreciate any help, I had done a CBC Blood Test, most of it was normal, accept that I had a high eosinophils count, which was deemed insignificant by my doctor, I get up every night hungry at around 2-4 in early morning, really hungry, I do weight training 5...

Is there a doctor in the house? High hormones and low hemoglobin [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Dr. did blood work on me on Tuesday the results came back that all my hormones were high (waiting on estrogine and p? ) and my hemoglobin was low he said the first time I went into see him that it was one of 2 thing but would not say, told mum and she panicked went to see him again to...

Cause of cough eosinophils high count of white blood cells [ 5 Answers ]

Cause of eosinophils high count of white blood cells

View more questions Search