Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jemz2185 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 02:37 AM
    Can I speak to people who have died?
    10 years ago I suddenly lost my dad hed been ill like me from the day he was born... is there anyone who can speak to him? His names clive evans born 20/07/1945 I want to know if he's with my sister and grandad and what he thinks of us all, he used to call me by a nickname which if you can talk to him he should tell you what it is! My sister has told me that she's seen him walk with me down to theatre when I was having operations and was standing at the end of my bed till I waz giving all clear which leads to another question which is why can't I see him? I'm sorry if this is a little confusing but I really want to get in contact with him just to put my mind at ease

Thank u,

Jemz x
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2007, 02:51 AM
    No. Nobody can. He's dead.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2007, 04:26 AM
    There are those psychics who will claim they can talk to dead people. But who is there to refute what they say the dead person is telling them? How would you know what is being said, is truly what the dead is communicating?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2007, 07:52 PM
    It clearly states in the bible that those that have died are dead in Christ. It also states that there are evil spirits roaming the earth. From that evidence, and I know a lot of people don't believe the bible so no need to argue but, I think these mediums and such are communicating with demons that want to lie and confuse. People that say they see ghosts are really seeing these evil spirits.
    dreamer89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2009, 04:49 PM
    Obviously none of the above had actually had an experience with someone that has passed. I have personally had those experiences and continue to have them. I even have dreams about people before they die and have told people that "so and so" was going to die and with in 2 months the did (even when they had no sudden change in health and were a few states away).
    lovelyflowerful Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2009, 07:02 PM

People canonly see the spirit or ghost if it wants to b seen.
    ShannonO123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 05:46 PM
    I have an aunty who I was extremley close to , and she committed suicide 2 years ago.
    I think of her all the time ,
    But on the days I think of her so much.. she appears in my dreams , and she talks to me , and tell's me things that I never knew before.
    I tell my mam the day after about the dreams and the things my aunty (sinead) told me are true
    ShannonO123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 05:46 PM
    I have an aunty who I was extremley close to , and she committed suicide 2 years ago.
    I think of her all the time ,
    But on the days I think of her so much.. she appears in my dreams , and she talks to me , and tell's me things that I never knew before.
    I tell my mam the day after about the dreams and the things my aunty (sinead) told me are true
    LordoBiker Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 04:02 PM
    I have never ever met my father & mother in laws,but the come to me,they have even told me things that have happened in the past with my wife,when I didn't even know her,They have told me about my wife's ex how evil he was & the things he had done,There were a lot of things my wife didn't tell me about her ex & what he had done.Then my in laws tell me everything & tell me to ask my wife their daughter,When I do she will say how did you find that out.l don't care who believes me or not,l know what l see & hear,lm not a church goer,but l do believe in the holy world

Aug 7, 2012, 04:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob View Post
    It clearly states in the bible that those that have died are dead in Christ. It also states that there are evil spirits roaming the earth. From that evidence, and I know a lot of people don't believe the bible so no need to argue but, I think these mediums and such are communicating with demons that want to lie and confuse. People that say they see ghosts are really seeing these evil spirits.
    L believe it what you are going through because l see the same things & beleave in what you do

Aug 7, 2012, 04:07 PM
    Hi Jemz l will try my best if your dad comes to me l will let you know,l don't promise nothing because they come to who they want to may your dad R~I~P
    belli17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2012, 03:33 PM
    I just want to talk to someone. My Great Grandmother. I was going to do a wiji board, but then I was afraid of getting the Devil, instead of her, now I just want to talk to her. She's an angel, and I love her, and I have questions for her. I just wish she would come to me. </3 Any advice anyone?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Won't speak [ 5 Answers ]

My child is 2 1/2 and won't even use baby talk. She's been checked out and Ive been told everything is fine but she is very reluctant to learn to talk. She doesn't even say Mama or Dada or nothing. All she does is make noises and point to something. She know what everything is and she's very...

3 YR old do not speak [ 3 Answers ]

HELLO, This is my first post here I have a problem my 3 yr old does not speak,we want to train him but he don't give much importance to our words,though his hearing powers are excellent,he sometimes utter2-3 words of his own choice, We are in foreign country and have very few friends here,so...

Can't find name of song anywhere? Ne1 know? [ 1 Answers ]

All I know is this part of the song... ''i like techno, I like techno, I like techo, dance and electro" Any help appreciated

Speak hesitations [ 3 Answers ]

When there is social gathering 8-10 people I feel nervousness and scared to speak and don't find any word to speak.Infact I got bored and want to run away.How can be a leader of group Please help

View more questions Search