Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Nov 10, 2007, 02:05 PM
    What to get a guy For his birthday?
    Okay so this guy I really like has a birthday coming up soon.
    But I don't know what to get him!
    Any suggestions?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2007, 02:09 PM
    Well if you know what kind of things he's into, you can get him something that he'll most likely appreciate.

I often buy my boyfriend cd's of bands he likes, accessories for his guitar, gift certificates to the music store or maybe the computer store/game stop, he likes that... one time I just asked him what his favorite restaurant was and took him there for his birthday!

Nov 10, 2007, 02:11 PM
    What Kind of stuff did you buy him for his guitar, because I know he loves his guitar!
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Well I noticed that he uses colored strings on his electric guitar, and that he uses certain guitar picks because he likes the way they feel when he plays, so I picked him up a couple sets of the strings and some of the picks that he liked. If you're in doubt though, most guitar stores will sell you a gift certificate, and then he can pick out anything he wants with it. =)

Nov 10, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Thanks a Bunch! :)
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Welcome!

I'm sure he'll appreciate that you were thoughtful about getting him a gift he would like.

Good luck!
    kayzsxc444 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 02:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodium
    Okay so this guy i really like has a birthday coming up soon.
    but i dont know wat to get him!
    Any suggestions?!
    Hey there..
    Your in the same situation I was like 4 hours ago haha..
    I was wondering what to get this guy I like for his birthday depends how old he is..
    Cause this guy I like.. is 18 so I got him all 18 year old males usually want like.. shot glasses with 18 on them and just get what ever you think is nice. Because the thought is all that matters!
    thereisno4evr Posts: 63, Reputation: 0

Nov 14, 2007, 08:03 PM
    If you are considering to buy him something for his guitar I would be careful, as you will probably find he already has all the equitment he needs. You may also find that anything he does need/want is well out of the price range you are prepared to pay.
    So mabey it would be best to pick him up a gift certificate.
    Farmerjohn692000 Posts: 63, Reputation: 8

Nov 26, 2007, 10:30 AM
    What are his interests. Music, clothes, games, cars, hats. Or just be simple and ask his mom
    lolawesomedude Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 02:15 PM
    Yeah, just ask him what he wants for his birthday but if he says "i don't really care" or something like that ask one of his close friends what stuff he's into, what sports he likes, clothing, hats, music. Stuff like that. I was in that problem like a day ago. Haha but I found a solution :)... or ask his mom...
    lolawesomedude Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 02:15 PM
    Yeah, just ask him what he wants for his birthday but if he says "i don't really care" or something like that ask one of his close friends what stuff he's into, what sports he likes, clothing, hats, music. Stuff like that. I was in that problem like a day ago. Haha but I found a solution :)... or ask his mom...
    sanam33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 04:59 PM
    Omg omg omg.. the same thing is happening to me, can someone help me? I don't really know what he likes.. he likes hat.. but I don't know what hat to get him.. or I don't know if I should make him a cute bracelet.. we are like really cute friends, many people think we are dating, and can someone please give me ideas on what to get him??
    hocuspocus64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2011, 06:07 PM
    I'm in the same situation, but he's just a friend. People are baking him cakes and cupcakes if that interests you. And you can never go wrong with a gift card! Haha. My other guy friends birthday was last month and I know he's like obsessed with England so I ordered him a hat with the English flag on it from Sweden. He loved it. Just ask the guy you like what he's in to. That'll give you a hint on what to get.
    alexa432 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2011, 05:48 PM
    Ahhh I l0vee my babyy justt so muchh
    Butt I justt dontt knoo whatt doo gett himm hee wontt tell mee
    Wantt hee wantts!:[
    navienguyenie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2011, 05:47 PM
    This person is not actually my boyfriend, just kind of a good friend and well his birthday already passed but I still want to give him a present. Well maybe you need to know about his personality and if you're too shy ask anyone just try to see what he likes and find stuff that might actually will fit his personality. Like if you friend is a nerd you can buy him a book or a bunch of puzzles or something related to education... (that my friend) :)
    Hope this information is helpful.
    rachel0987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2012, 08:01 PM
    Www.bluesquidwerx.com has really cool t-shirts for guys. My boyfriend loves his!
    JacqueKwen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 06:48 AM
    A hoodie :P
    Babygirl787 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2012, 02:17 PM
    That's what my friend is having trouble with because her friend's birthday is tomorrow and he said that he likes outside stuff but she doesn't know what to get him.
    Amplo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2013, 02:47 PM
    Men are such hard work to buy for and it really gets on my nerves! I read a good article which provided a man's perspective on why men are so hard to buy for (link below)
    http://www.whattogetaguyforhisbirthday.org/why-are-men-so-hard-to-buy-for-a-mans-perspective/
    Worth a read actually, quite funny, didn't agree with all the tips but good to get a man's point of view.
    phagoSYte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2013, 10:27 AM
    Nothing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Birthday message to a guy I like. [ 3 Answers ]

So, there's this guy I'm kind of dating right now and his birthday is on the same day as prom (high school) and he's my date. I've only been seeing him for about a month but I really want to say something special in his birthday card so that he knows I really like him... im not very good at writing...

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

When a guy calls you on his birthday [ 8 Answers ]

So last night, I got this voice message from a friend of mine. He is not really a close friend, just an okay guy friend. He asked me how I was doing this summer and said about the jokes we usually talk about at school. I have known him for 2 years, and he never called me before. I wonder...

What should I get the guy I'm dating for his birthday? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago, but I was actually glad that the relationship ended. He was very insecure and jealous, he would get mad when guys looked at me, also he would go through my personal stuff without asking me. I was scheduled to model in a fashion show on February 14th,...

View more questions Search