Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    udayan123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 08:28 PM
    English paragraph to sanskrit translation
    The name of my school is pranavananda vidyamandir . It is an English medium higher secondary school at agartala. It is a very good school at agartala. Every it make a good result in board examination. The school atmosphere is very good. Teaching staff is very standard. About 1000 students read in this school. It is a combine school. I love my school.

The sun rises in the morning with a red color. In the morning the environment is very nice. A fresh air and cool atmosphere is available in the morning. I rise in the morning and go for morning walk for half an hour. And I feel fresh for the day. A lot of person go for morning walk in the morning. In the village the farmer go to in the field for cultivation in the morning and women do their home work. Morning the is nice time in the day.
    udayan123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 08:32 PM
    Answer to sanskrit
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2010, 12:20 AM
    Hi, udayan123!

Is it an assignment that you have for school to translate all of that, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

English to Sanskrit Translation [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I was wondering if someone could please translate "strength through hope" into sanskrit for me. -Thanks!! :)

Sanskrit translation of a paragraph on sound pollution [ 2 Answers ]

As much I know sanskrit sound pollution in Sanskrit is "dhwani pradushan" I can write a small paragraph but writing a big paragraph with causes and effects of sound pollution is too difficult for me as it is also important to maintain a standard or quality of the paragraph. Can you please help me?

English to sanskrit translation [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find an english to sanskrit translationof the following line: Honor the light within Does anyone know or can point me in the right direction? Thanks

English to sanskrit translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if anyone could translate " One Love" into sanskrit for me.

View more questions Search