Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maclin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 10:06 PM
    What is the name of the tick that is brown with a yellow dot on its back
    What type of tick is brown with a yellow dot on its back ?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 11, 2010, 02:11 AM

In North America the Lone Star tick (Amblyomma americanum) is noted for a light spot on the center of the female's back.

http://www.goodsearch.com/searchimag...lone+star+tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Yellow oval pill with brown spots [ 2 Answers ]

What is a yellow colored oval shaped pill with brown spots?

I found a small brown dot on my scrotum. I'm 15, is this normal or bad? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I read online that black dots are a sign of cancer of the testes, but it´s just brown not black. I also checked for lumps, and I didn´t find any. I´m a little worried, but not surew what to make of it. I can´t really afford to get it checked out by a doctor. It does´nt hurt, it just is...

Eye changing. Brown dot [ 2 Answers ]

I noticed a few weeks ago that I have developed a brown dot in one of my eyes, the left one. People have always commented on the fact that my eyes have a very noticeable yellow ring around the pupil, but now I am getting comments on the brown dot too. I am 30 years old and this has only just...

Tiny Light Brown Tick Looking Insects in Drawers [ 3 Answers ]

I just found these extremely small light brown bugs in my daughter's closet and haven't the faintest idea what they are. I want to say that I've seen them in the bathroom near some of the mildew and grime, but why would they also be where it's dry and very clean? Her clothing is washed regularly...

My face is brown and my body is yellow [ 20 Answers ]

I'm an African American Black person with a bright complexion. After years of teen & adult acne (and sun damage), I was finally cured with Accutane. Well, I'm left with hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and keloids. No more acne, but I still have to deal with these three things. My entire body...

View more questions Search