Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sychex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2010, 03:24 PM
    How to become fat with in 1 month
    Hi Im a Maldivian
    22 years Old
    Im very tall. My height is 6ft something
    I want to change my body. I want to become fat and I tried many times... every time I'm failing it.
    I usually eat omlets and stuffs like that... need help... tell me how can I get fat... with in ONE month
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 5, 2010, 03:48 PM

Why do you want to be fat? Are you sure you don't just want to gain some healthy weight?

Either end of the spectrum isn't healthy. Too fat or too thin, isn't good.

The best way to lose or gain weight is to talk to your doctor or nutritionist. You don't want to gain unhealthy weight and put pressure on your body.

Talk to your doctor and go from there.
    SONOMAMA29 Posts: 32, Reputation: 6

May 5, 2010, 03:49 PM

First off what is condiered "fat" to you. Your very tall, do you want to become more curvy or overweight? First you should talk to you doctor, see if joining a gym and maybe a better diet than omlets will get you to where you need to be. Omlets, will probably run along the lines of a good food, considering that eggs are protein ( depending on what your putting in those omlets) I'm not a professional but I'm dieting to loose weight but maintain my curves and going to the gym 5 dryas a week for 1 hour plus eating right,, didn't see any changes in the first month. Good Luck
    pmmsmam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2010, 09:00 AM
    You know.. first at all.. you need to consult to the doctor for your problem.. However, just eat regularly and also eat braised egg after you took a gym.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2010, 09:21 AM

Pmm, what are braised eggs? Never heard of them before.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2010, 09:24 AM
    You could also try to do some sports. The help build muscles which do not take that much space as fats and add to your body weight. Sports also contribute to be healthier.

All you need is a balanced diet, and some regular exercise. Your weight will eventually be normal, if you happen to be underweight.

And yes, I'd like the answer to the question of Altenweg too... why do you want to become fat?

People always tend to tease fat people, bully them because of their weight, laugh at them sometimes and even eye them in buses when they take two seats preventing someone to sit down...
    shacacul16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jun 23, 2010, 03:01 PM
    Eat lots of unhealthy foods and be extremely lazy use drive thrus whenever you can and drink lots of milk and don't go anywhere only to mcdonalds drivethrus any eat lots of carbs and try to have as little sleep as possible and don't eat breakfast wait 4hours till you have breakfast!
    shacacul16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jun 23, 2010, 03:01 PM
    Eat lots of unhealthy foods and be extremely lazy use drive thrus whenever you can and drink lots of milk and don't go anywhere only to mcdonalds drivethrus any eat lots of carbs and try to have as little sleep as possible and don't eat breakfast wait 4hours till you have breakfast!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2010, 09:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shacacul16 View Post
    eat lots of unhealthy foods and be extremely lazy use drive thrus whenever you can and drink lots of milk nd dnt go anywhere only to mcdonalds drivethrus any eat lots of carbs and try to have as little sleep as possible and dont eat breakfast wait 4hours till u have breakfast!!
    That is terrible advice. Do you now how many diseases are associated with being obese? Which is what would quickly happen to anyone who followed your advice... heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, and that's just the beginning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to become fat in a month [ 6 Answers ]

Hi this shravan from hyderabad.I don't understand why am not becoming fat.my age is 23.my weight is 58,and my height is 6.please suggest me how to become fat.

How to become fat in a month [ 6 Answers ]

I am 29 yrs old . I am very thin. I am only 49 kg. 5.7" inches.how can i improve my health Reply me

Want to become fat in one month [ 1 Answers ]

Myself raj , 22 years old, I am thin, I want to become fat,, in one month, can you gv any suggestons

Want to become fat in one month [ 1 Answers ]

Myself raj , 22 years old, I am thin, I want to become fat,, in one month, can you gv any suggestons

How to become fat in a month? [ 7 Answers ]

I am an Indian(Keralite). I have tried to become fat but I couldn't. What should I eat in particular so that I become fat in a short time. I usually don't eat anything in the mornings due to early college hrs. I am mostly hungry in the afternoon and in the evenings. Please help. I am a 21 year...

View more questions Search