Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    renef155 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 01:54 PM
    Puppies vomiting milk through mouth and nose
    I have a new born puppy, four day old, he is eating right, but has trouble pooping. I stimulate it, and also his mother does it. He does pee, but has difficulty in pooping. Now he is throwing milk through mouth and nose. Do you know what I could do to help him?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2010, 02:06 PM

What does the Vet say? He could very well choke on the milk. You need to get him checked out.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jun 1, 2010, 05:51 PM

You should be taking him to the vet. This could be very dangerous.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2010, 07:54 PM

Vomitting milk up at that young of an age is red flag number 1

The milk coming through the nose is red flag number 2

Please contact your vet and get this pup in ASAP! These little guys can crash and burn within hours. The sooner you get to the vet, the more likely this little guy will make it!

Good luck
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2010, 01:13 AM

Vet, vet vet. Sounds like he may have a cleft palate (hole or slit in between roof of mouth and nasal passage)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mucus coming out of puppies nose [ 6 Answers ]

My dog had a liter of pups almost three weeks ago, one of them has been sneezing and has a little bit of mucus coming out of his nose. Will this clear up on its own?

Cat has no appetite, is vomiting and not producing milk. [ 4 Answers ]

I am her foster mom, she was surrendered to her shelter on 2/1. Up until two days ago she was eating like crazy. She then stopped eating the canned food and stopped drinking the formula. Yesterday morning is the last time I think she ate hard food. She has a slight fever of 103.1 and was a...

If my new puppies are getting enough milk [ 6 Answers ]

My had 8 puppies this morning.they r crying a lot and haven't slept much.how do I no if they r getting or if the mum has enough milk and she only has 7 tits.thankyou:confused:

Child's odor coming from nose and mouth [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 2yr old and for the last 2 weeks my son has had a pus smell coming from his nose and his mouth. He has a cold and he is not complaining. It is really strong in the morning but after a while it dies down. His doctor doesn't seem to see anything wrong but I know that it is

View more questions Search