Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WOODSIE41 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 07:54 AM
    History of My Home Address
    I'd Like some information on my house I bought 2yrs. Ago there's a young spirit here we seen him and when I asked him his name he said Levi Where can I get Free information this house was built in 1912? I'd like to know if the young boy died here? We hear him in the attic all the time, he liked to crawl in bed with us and I kicked him out he went to the attic and was screaming like the devil. So many strange this go on in this house
    WOODSIE41 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 08:02 AM
    History of My Home Address
    I want to know the History of my home that was built in the 1912's Like the first people that built this house, and if anyone of them died in here
    seawulf43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2010, 10:27 PM
    I'm having a similar situation with my home. We know that a young boy was shot sometime in the past, but all I have is a name "Ricky". I also know he likes basketball... or so it sounds like. He likes to make a noise like a dribbling basketball. Our house was built around the time that Lincoln was president so there is some history hear. I have recently started on a search to see if I can find any info on this house and so far it is a big bust. Online newspaper archives don't go back far enough and are painful to research. I know that there is a historical research center not far from here so I may try that. If you find any concrete, non-rip-off way of searching your house history, please let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

History and or haunted history records on a residential home [ 4 Answers ]

Would like to get free information re: a homes history or haunted history by researching prior tenants or owners to a property located in Vacaville, California. Address: 125 Andover Drive Vacaville CA 95687 curious as to anyone having information on suicide death at this residence. Please help.

How I clear address bar history and location list [ 3 Answers ]

First I clear histroy from internet option ---> general tab-->history and also clear from temprory internet files frame. But when I press down arrow in address bar that time it shows me opened files list and internet address paths

View more questions Search