Regarding the cleanup of the mold... I live in Iowa and in 2008 we had a huge flood. During that time I learned that bleach and water will not kill mold. But if the area gets dry before mold grows you should not have a problem. If mold does grow, let the wood dry and then vaccum off mold with a vaccum that has a HEPA filter. Treating with the bleach will not hurt but just thought I would share what I learned from FEMA after cleaning out my house from the flood that put 8 feet of water in my house.