Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jtloki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 11:50 AM
    I am trying to find a movie where after a fog covers a town all women wake pregnant
    I am trying to find the name of a movie where a fog covers a small town and causes everyone to fall asleep. When everyone wakes up they discover all girls and women able to become pregnant ARE. Does anyone know the name of this movie?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2010, 12:29 PM

Village of the Damned (1995)

Is it this?
    jtloki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2010, 09:31 AM
    That would be the one Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find childhood friends from my home town [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to find some childhood friends from my home town Bangor in Co. Down, N. Ireland. I emigrated to Australia in 1970 and have lost contact with everyone I went to school with or dated. Would love to renew old contacts. {name removed}

Looking for a movie: several men wake up in a locked room, unable to escape, no memo [ 2 Answers ]

Several men wake up in a locked room, no memory and unable to exit; something sinister

Mother left child in care of parents and father is out of town of town working [ 2 Answers ]

Mother has custody of the child and father has joint custody of the child .Mother has left child with her parents for four days now. Her father(grandparent ) just contacted the father to let him know that she has not returned home and is recorded to have a drug problem in the past which was...

View more questions Search