Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    k00laidjohnson Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2010, 11:44 PM
    Tiny puss filled ball (bump) on shaft of penis
    well occasionally I will notice a very tiny bump on the shaft of my penis (mostly around the middle of the shaft.)

the bump is skin colored and does not hurt unless I squeeze it hard.

if I pinch the skin around the bump I can feel it like a tiny ball under the surface of the skin.

when I squeeze it, some puss will come out and then normally the bump will get smaller and eventually go away.

like I said, I will randomly get 1 bump here or there every once in a while, and these bumps are really small and never itch or hurt.

is this something I should be worried about?

I ride my bike a lot as it is my only means of transportation at this time and I wear boxer briefs and sweat quite a lot down there during those bike rides.

could this just be an ingrown hair? (I do shave regularly)

thank you for any help on this matter.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 26, 2010, 02:00 AM
    Perfectly normal. It's called a sebaceous cyst.

May 26, 2010, 03:35 PM

Thank you so much for your quick reply :) I feel like a lot of things can easily be explained as long as the person asking the question uses great detail.

Once again, thank you for the ease of mind :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 26, 2010, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by k00laidjohnson View Post
    thank you so much for your quick reply :) i feel like a lot of things can easily be explained as long as the person asking the question uses great detail.

once again, thank you for the ease of mind :)
    I'm glad J_9 saw your question and answered quickly. Btw, a puss is a cat or kitten, so be careful when you write that word. The one you want in this situation is "pus." This will be good to know for the future.

May 27, 2010, 11:14 PM

Wow. Haha, didn't even notice. Whoops. Thank you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Little Puss Filled Bumps All Around Penis [ 8 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and am not sexually active. I have little white puss filled bumps around my penis. They aren't near the top or around the head but only on the bottom. They aren't itchy but they bother me. They've been there for a couple of months and I tried to pop a few and they just seem to...

Small bump, red, looks filled with puss, found on left testicle. [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I've just come home from school to discover about the size of this smiley face :mad:, a small red bump (looks like it has puss) on my left testicle. I am only 14, so I don't really know what to do. Also all my veins in my testicle have become red. Please help, I have no idea what to do.

Red puss filled bumps on penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have got two small hard red puss filled bumps at the rite at the bottom of my shaft like up the first half an inch up the penis what are they I'm in the middle of the bush and can't go to the clinic anyone have any ideas what they are oh yea and I don't ever feel the unless I actually touch them

Painless tiny white dots on shaft of penis. [ 3 Answers ]

Im 19 years old and have been with the same girl for 2 years now. I was only with someone else one time that I did not know and we only kissed for a while, and that was about 4 months ago. These white bumps are painless and I just noticed them yesterday. Im concerned and freaking out as many men...

Puss filled sore on infant penis [ 9 Answers ]

My ten and a half month old son was circumcised at birth. While on vaca in Texas in June I noticed a small puss filled sore on one side at the circumcision site and the surrounding area was swollen and red. A trip to the ER and the doc said she thought it might be a flea bite, drained the puss,...

View more questions Search