Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sherina24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2010, 07:23 AM
    My period came 2weeks early, but was very light. Now am having pregnancy symptoms.
    My period is like clock work it comes every 10th or 13th every month. Well this month it decided to show up 2weeks sooner than normal. Only thang is that it was very very light, and lasted about 4 days. I thought with it being as light as it was I would end up getting my normal period. Well to my surprise it came, but was like this light pink color that had the texture of egg whites(slime). That lasted about 3 days.
    Im now going on a week past my normal start date, and have noticed that I've been getting horrable gas. Not only that I've also been having to pee a lot more recently. I read how if your pregnant. You get mood swings, and are sleepy a lot more than normal. I rely haven't felt moody or sleepy, buy I notice that I start crying when I get happy about anythang. This has never happened to me before so I don't no how to take it. Know you problye wondering about my sex life and birth control methods. Well here goes. Ive never been on any kind of birth controle. Recently started having sex with my boyfriend. We use the withdrawl method. We have been sleeping with each other for the past two months. Would say 4-5 times a week. I took 2 pregnancy tests, but both say negative. So what should I do from this point?
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2010, 08:13 AM

Well my advice is that you start using protection. The pull out method doesn't always prove to be effective. Usually if you miss your period all together you might be pregnant. I wouldn't sweat it too much right now, If you want to feel more comfortable about it take more pregnancy tests or go to a doctor. Definitely try and get on some birth control though. If you are having sex, you are risking having a kid, and if you don't want a kid then don't be having sex.
    loveneverfails00 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2010, 10:54 PM

Take a blood test at your doctor because urine tests aren't always acurate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late period, unprotected sex, light period but 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 9 Answers ]

STRESSED! The first day of my last period was May 13th, 2009. My ex & I had unprotected sex on May 31st, 2009 (we did the pull out method 2 times). I was supposed to get my period around May 8th or 9th & didn't get it until May 16th & it was noticeably lighter & ended on May 17th. I took a digital...

Light Early Period- is this Pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had sex last weekend, and didn't use anything. I had a 2 week period in July starting on the 3rd with spotting then a full period- I'm known for always forgetting my pill and doubling up. 3 days ago I started spotting a brown pinkish color, and its been so light. It all stopped...

I have an iud but I am having pregnancy symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is Margaret I had a son in December and I have an IUD but I think I am pregnant again. I have been having morning sickness headaches tired all the time mood swings and awfully sore. I need to know if I need to take a pregnancy test. I also need to know if its true that you can get...

Period late aving pregnancy symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Ha all I'm new to this site took me a bit to figure a way to ask a question lol. OK the problem is that my period was on the 21st September I'm on for 5 days. I satarted my pack of YASMIN birth control pills on the 27th September but on the 5th and the 6th October I missed them 2 pills and took...

View more questions Search