Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ihbrother Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 11:13 AM
    Old song-- I think the name may be "Damn DOT"
    When I was in grade school in the mid 80's a friend brought in a tape with a variety of funny songs on it. I remember a lot of onesong but I don't know the singer or even the song name.
    Some lyrics of the song go like this:

Oh the DOT you mother Fuc**rs why do you pick on truckers; trying to make a living with... I got kids to feed and my needs shoes; if I think I'm going to win you make damn sure I lose; go fu** yourself. Damn DOT

Anyway, that's about how the song goes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    gilly74 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2010, 08:00 PM
    It's called "damn d.o.t " by Elmer Fudpucker

ccompton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 01:00 PM
    It was done by a other guy that sang it also I'm not sure who it is I have it on tape along with other song I can't find Elmer Fudpucker didn't do a very good job with it
    JJJJJ222222222 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 04:33 PM
    Bruno Blue Damn D.O.T I used to have the tape. Lost it to a guy though. :(
    msflambdog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 04:16 AM
    The Original -- Damn The D.O.T from the album of the same name released in 1983 by Jake Brake and the All Trucker Band.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

What christian male group sings the song " I Know" and what's the cd name. [ 1 Answers ]

What christian male group sings the song " I Know" and what's the cd name.

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

Use of a "chorus line" of a song by Bob Marley to print onto a shirt... [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Would anyone know if it is illegal to print a paragraph or phrase or chorus of one of Bob Marley's songs onto a shirt to sell for retail? Thanks, sky68

View more questions Search