Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babyliciuz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2010, 05:41 PM
    How much does it cost if I pull my teeth out and put fake tooth on..
    How much does it cost if I pull my decay tooth out and put fake tooth on?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 23, 2010, 05:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babyliciuz View Post
    how much does it cost if i pull my decay tooth out and put fake tooth on?
    Possibly your death from infection.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 23, 2010, 06:09 PM

A simple pull at a dentist around here is about 60 dollars, if it is decay very bad, they may had to do it with a oral surgeon it can get more costly
    verrob Posts: 27, Reputation: 6

May 23, 2010, 06:55 PM

Since the teeth are have decay, you might be sent to an oral surgeon. The cost can really vary, but you can call for an estimate. Since this will be your first set of dentures, your dentist might have you have a temp. set of dentures while your mouth and gums heal. That will be from 6 to 12 months. After your mouth heals, you will be fitted with your permanent set of dentures. Again, you can get an estimate for your dentures too. Best to do some phone calls and ask lots of questions. I hope this helps you out.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 23, 2010, 06:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by verrob View Post
    Since the teeth are have decay, you might be sent to an oral surgeon. The cost can really vary, but you can call for an estimate. Since this will be your first set of dentures, your dentist might have you have a temp. set of dentures while your mouth and gums heal. That will be from 6 to 12 months. After your mouth heals, you will be fitted with your permanent set of dentures. Again, you can get an estimate for your dentures too. Best to do some phone calls and ask lots of questions. I hope this helps you out.
    How did we get from one tooth to dentures?
    verrob Posts: 27, Reputation: 6

May 23, 2010, 07:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    How did we get from one tooth to dentures?
    I miss read the question... thanks for the correction.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

May 23, 2010, 08:52 PM

I guess this is about implants. When I had mine done, it took about 9 months, but that may be able to be sped up. It's generally the cost of placing the post (2 surgeries). Mine was about $1K. That part was not covered my insurance at all.

The restoration is about the cost of a crown which might run about $600 and might be paid at 50%.

Prices may be way out of wack because my implant is pretty old.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2010, 05:59 PM
    The cost is not easy to quote without seeing your mouth. It also depends where you are located in the world, how badly the tooth is decayed, which tooth it is, how you want to replace it (denture with one tooth, implant or bridge). I'd suggest you see a dentist and have him/her give you a written estimate of all your options.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where is possible to hsve my fake teeth done free because I don't have money to pay [ 1 Answers ]

I have gums disease and the dentist take off my teeth on the top one. Know I have to go to the dentist again to take off the teeth on the botton and I don't have money to pay fake teeth. Please help me bvecause I don't eating proply because my teeth is very soft.

Pull adult tooth down just lost baby tooth [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 40 and just had one of my last 2 baby teeth fall out. They are both the 2nd from the middle 2 teeth. Six months ago the dentist shared they he would need to pull it out and then pull down the other tooth. He estimated that being about $8k. Is that true? I have another baby tooth on the...

Fake teeth options.. [ 2 Answers ]

Today my front tooth has chipped, probably due to the poor care I've given my teeth. I'm afraid it's most likely going to continue to get worse and not just that, but that my other teeth will eventually do the same thing as well. Also, my front 2 bottom teeth were knocked out years ago and the...

Fake teeth [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have problems with my gums and teeth.all my top teeth are fake and when I close them toghter they go behind the bottom teeth I got them done about 5 months ago and can't get used to them at all I always finnd it hard to talk cause they get in the way of my tongue and when I got them put in it...

View more questions Search