Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2010, 06:40 AM
    Law pertaining to sales
    Can anyone tell me if someone in Canada can legally sell a product for a company in the United States?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 6, 2010, 07:03 AM

Hello flossie:

Please be a little more specific. There are FORDS and Ford dealerships in Canada, aren't there?

excon
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 6, 2010, 07:30 AM
    So the company is based in the US and they are the Canadian rep?
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2010, 03:12 PM
    Sorry excon. I have been approached by the creator and manurfacturer of an oral cancer screening device from Texas to sell this device on behalf of a Dental Sales company in Texas here in Ontario Canada. The catch is, they cannot ship directly to me. I'd have to have the devices shipped to my friends home in Michigan and have them bring it to me when they come to their home near me every month. It's the manufacturer of the device that has organized all this.

That answers your question too right NeedKarma?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 6, 2010, 03:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by flossie View Post
    The catch is, they cannot ship directly to me. I'd have to have the devices shipped to my friends home in Michigan and have them bring it to me when they come to their home near me every month.
    That smells bad to me. There has to be a reason why they cannot ship directly to you or drop ship to your client. You'll need to know why this is so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pertaining to sin [ 18 Answers ]

I was wondering if I could get some view points from Christians of various denominations. Do you feel God judges people for the sins they are unaware of? Would God send a person to hell for being unaware of Christianity? Even if the person in question was agnostic yet did more work to prosper...

Pertaining the looking inquiry [ 2 Answers ]

Would you cheat if you could get away with it ? - Topix On an interesting side note see above link... so, then, if intimacy has nothing to do with sex, then why do people get upset when their mate cheats? This really does not make sense to me. So pertaining to my other question about "looking" and...

What are my rights in a comon law relationship in Ontario as pertaining to our home? [ 1 Answers ]

I am in a common law relationship for 7 years. We have a son. My partner has a son by a previous marriage. He is divorced. We may separate. Our home is in his name and his sons. What are my rights within Family Law in Ontario? He makes 2x my salary. Does he have to support our son? HELP! If...

Any case law pertaining to FL SOL on CC debt? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello again, I'm representing myself in court soon due to being sued for a past credit card. I'll be using the SOL defense and have already filed the appropriate papers with the court. My question: Is there any case law out there that shows the Florida SOL is indeed four years for credit card...

View more questions Search