Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dkveer35 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2010, 04:38 AM
    how to calculate CFM for air-conditioning purposes
    I have to cool an area of 20X15X6 meter, having false ceiling at a depth of 500mm from real ceiling.The AC Plant room is an adjacent room of size 5X15X6 Meter. The airconditioning is to be done through supply air ducts and return through false ceiling plenum.occupancy 50 persons.
    1) Airconditioning load.
    2) Duct Size.
    3) CFM required.
    4) Supply air grill area.
    5) Return area size.
    6) No.of air changes required.
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2010, 05:03 AM

Are you going to try this with 1 unit or 2? The actually ceiling hight is going to be close to 20' ? Looks like you may be close to 14 tons. What type of inslulation? Any windows? Are there any outside walls or all interier? Computers, or other heat source besides the 50 people?
    Babbu_Bobby Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 07:54 PM
    How to calculation CFM in Airhandling unit??
    Babbu_Bobby Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 07:59 PM
    How to calcultlion of CFM with CFM Meeter in Air handling unit??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air conditioning unit-heat pump-air smells moist [ 3 Answers ]

The air coming from my vents smell as if something may be wet. I know that sounds crazy, but could the air be passing through some moisture source? We have the heat on at the current time. Last week we had the air on, I smelled this same smell. The air filter had this particular smell on it, like...

My ruud Heating & Air Conditioning is not blowing hot air [ 1 Answers ]

My ruud Heating & Air Conditioning system is not blowing hot air, everything is working fine but not blowing hot air when I put it to heat

Two-zone EWC-ST-2D gas hot air and air conditioning furnace [ 0 Answers ]

I have a two-zone EWC-ST-2D gas hot air and air conditioning furnace. With two RITETEMP 8050 thermostat controls mail level and the other is upstairs. Is the C wire the other side of the 24VAC heating transformer because the 8050 can run on 24VAC series power. 24VAC ONLY. Power for the...

What is difference between split Air Conditioning & window Air Conditioning [ 1 Answers ]

What is difference between split Air Conditioning & window Air Conditioning

View more questions Search