Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alialioop98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2010, 08:04 PM
    Itchy throat and ears and stuffy nose and constant sneezing
    HELP!!
    I've ben in heck for the last three days. My ears have been so itchy its come to the point were I've started sticking my fingers in my ears. Also I have ben sneezing lik crazy. Every hour three times in a row. My throat is painful its itchy but it feels like its bleeding from the inside. This has never happened before and my dad says I'm not allergic to anything. Any at home remedies?? So far orange juice helps me for five minutes.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 24, 2010, 08:11 PM

It sure sounds like allergies. And they can come and go and vary year by year as to how severe they can be. You might get some relief from decongestants and steamy hot baths. Soak for awhile and that should help with any dry irritation your sinuses may have. As with any medications follow the directions so if you're a child or young adult talk to your parents before taking any and never take more or longer then recommended.
    pattymoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2010, 09:32 AM
    Sounds like me! I take Ractine (2 extra strength/day) and use a netty pot on my bad days.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2010, 09:44 AM

This sounds like allergies. I would try to figure out what you are allergic to. Ideally, you go to the doctor and ask for an allergy panel. They expose you to a bunch of different things and see which ones you react to. Allergy sensitivity can change over time.

Nobody (even your dad) can just look at you and say you don't have allergies. I got two kittens in 2001 and in 2009, I found out I was allergic to cats! I was so immersed in it, I honestly had no idea. But knowing what I was allergic to really helped me control my allergies. Mainly, I keep the cats out of my bedroom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

INTENSELY itchy throat and ears [ 5 Answers ]

I've read loads of cases of itchy throats and ears in together, but mine is slightly different. Please let me know if you have the same: I get this furious burning of the upper palate and back of the throat where I have to make this "kkkkklllskhkh" grunt or frog ribbit to ease the itch. I also...

Stuffy nose [ 1 Answers ]

My baby has stuffy nose for 2 weeks + doctor said to use salt and water, it still stuffy, she dosen't sleep and very crinky... help me:(

Terrible Itchy Inner Ears and Throat as Well [ 1 Answers ]

Have itchy inner ears and have been using Q-tips to ease the itching, but it doesn't seem to help. My throat also itches after using Q-tips as well. What can I use? Someone suggested Honey to take. Waiting for an answer. Bicycleman72

Stuffy nose [ 1 Answers ]

What can I use in my baby bath when he is stuffy

Stuffy nose [ 2 Answers ]

Okay all you pregnant mommies-to be out there I have yet another question for you. My nose has been running all day and I feel slightly congested. What is safe for me to use while I am pregnant? I know saline spray would be okay, but does anyone have any good suggestions? Or know what worked for...

View more questions Search