Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candice pop Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2010, 10:50 PM
    How do I know if my couch has bugs
    Hi.. as you can see from my previous questions I have no idea what is going on in my household. As I am sitting here I am scratching. Is it my brain messing with me or is there a bug? How can I tell or catch the critter?
    William1472 Posts: 14, Reputation: 4

Apr 14, 2010, 11:20 PM

BAIT! No, just look under the cushions, in the areas where the light of day never reaches. Turn the couch over, take off the cushion covers. And remember to check the mattresses, bed frames, etc. And if you find a bug big enough, bite it back.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 15, 2010, 02:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by William1472 View Post
    And if you find a bug big enough, bite it back.
    Funny. Candace, you might find it helpful to get some sticky traps from the home&garden store and leave them around the couch for 24 hours. Get the kind made of pasteboard so you can fold them up to catch bugs and not your kids (my attempt at humor).

If you cannot catch anything visible, think about other causes such as tinea fungi or skin allergies. Check out this webpage:

Tinea Infections: MedlinePlus

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Couch bugs? [ 9 Answers ]

When I sit on my couch I feel like I am being bit by tiny bugs....not bed bugs.... i will feel it on my skin, but there is nothing there. What can it be and how do i get rid of it?:eek:

Couch bugs? [ 4 Answers ]

Last week I found about 20 bumps/ insect bites on my body after falling asleep on the couch for 4 hours. :mad: I thought it might be my bed because I didn't notice them until the following morning. Although when I slept on the couch again without a pillow (my face on the couch) I had 6 bites on my...

Bugs in my couch? [ 19 Answers ]

I got a couch from my aunt last year and I noticed that after sitting on it for a long time I'd get tiny, itchy bumps. She said she had never had a problem with the couch. I've looked at pictures of flea and bed bug bites and it doesn't look like that. They are skin colored, not red. I never feel...

Couch bugs [ 2 Answers ]

I've spotted a red like bug with no head, and tiny little legs, it was similar to lady bug but had no spots or wigs to follow, but when I killed it it seemed to have a larger amount of blood come out of it's body. What can this bug be?!

Bugs in the couch [ 6 Answers ]

:o Hello, Recently I have found an infestation of bugs that I can not identify. They are living in my couch. They are brown or dark brown kind of reddish brown for some. They look like giant mites or a cross between a flea, a tick and a those spiders with huge abdomans and all...

View more questions Search