Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laniisaur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2010, 05:16 AM
    Long distance crush, how can I tell if he likes me?
    Ok, I met this guy, my age, on a writers website and we began talking like two days after I got on the site. We had a constant back and forth for quite a while, say about three weeks, then we switched to texting. Now we text almost every day, sometimes he doesn't respond, but I'm not going to hate on him for that, people have lives. I usually text him first, and usually it's something funny and sweet. He puts smiles,! and?? When either happy, asking a question or happy and asking a question lol. Whenever I say that I'm thinking about something, he always wants to know. In my mind if he wasn't interested at all, he wouldn't ask because he wouldn't care, but he could just be that nice. It's been over a month and we're still talking. We've talked so far once on the phone and while we talked we played World of Warcraft together. We have shared deep information to each other, and I mean I find that if you really like someone that you'd share that, but that's just me. I really like him, a lot. He's all I can think about at times, he makes my heart and pulse go faster. My cat has the same name as him and I say my cats name all the time just to hear myself say his name. That was odd and silly. I would love some help on how to tell if he does like me!! =]]
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 10, 2010, 09:32 AM

Your pen pals, and online buddies, and I am sure you both enjoy your time, but don't get carried away, and lose reality, since I doubt you will meet anytime soon, so enjoy it for what it is, a good time online with a friend (that you happen to be crushing on), but keep your life balanced as you said, people do have lives. Make sure you do also. Just to keep it real, and in true perspective, and not get carried away by flights of fancy.

That's no fun.
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Apr 12, 2010, 12:02 AM

I agree with Tal here. I mean how long distance is this distance though. Is there really a chance that you will ever meet this guy? And if not then there is no reason to get into a relationship that ties you down even though you don't get the perks of the relationship.

I just want to make sure that you do not give up on true happiness in the future because you are going with someone you've never seen. Speaking of seeing, have you ever seen what this guy looks like right now? You never really know if the picture is real or fake you know what I mean.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My crush likes my best friend [ 14 Answers ]

My crush told my best friend that he liked her but she kept telling me that he liked me, which made me like him even more. She thinks I'm really mad at her because he likes her and not me, even though I kind of am but it would be stupid to get in a fight because of a guy. I don't know who to talk...

How long is too long for a long distance relationship? [ 8 Answers ]

I am in LDR hell here, or so it seems.. before we were long distance, my boyfriend and I had been together for 3 months. It doesn't really seem that long but we were so close and I had the best time with him. So anyhow, he went off to Florida to start college in August this summer. At first,...

The long distance or is it him? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm sorry if this story is long but the background is important. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am 25 years old and my ex is 27. We met in the first year of law school and then he moved five hours away for school. Before he moved away, I got...

Help after long distance [ 1 Answers ]

I desperatly need some advice. Im a 24 year old guy and I'm feeling really confused right now. I was in a relationship for 6 years with my last girlfriend, things were great but half way into it I really started to doubt my love for her. My parents were going through a really bad patch at the...

View more questions Search