Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mgibson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2010, 04:44 PM
    Can I color my hair twice in 24 hours
    I just colored my hair today and I want it lighter so can I color my hair again in 24 hours this is permanent hair color
    belwet Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2010, 11:56 PM

Using color regularly may harm your hairs. Do not use much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will hair color remover remove the color or make it lighter? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair light golden brown. My original hair color was dark brown. Now the golden brown is starting to fade and plus my hair is growing out at the roots. The hair color did damage to my hair and I don't want to permanent dye it anymore. All I want to do is put a dark rinse to at least get my...

I colored my hair yesterday, can I color it again soon because I don't like the color [ 1 Answers ]

I colored my hair yesterday and I don't like the color. How soon can I put another color on. What I used was a permanent color.

Hair lifting color out with color fix [ 1 Answers ]

How many times can I use the color fix kit to remove the black dye out of my hair already used it twice and want to do it one more time

How long after dying my hair can I use a color zapper? What color will it turn my hai [ 2 Answers ]

My natural hair color is Dark/Medium Brown. Since summer, I've been dying my hair with a reddish tone. I haven't had my natural color since then. I decided to try black, I HATE IT. I look too pale and it looks like a wig. My friend told me about a loreal color zapper and I don't want to damage my...

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

View more questions Search