Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leashea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2010, 08:18 PM
    No period only spotting for 2 months??
    I am normally very regular & have been off my B.C. pills since Dec 09, had 3 normal periods then they just stopped. My last period was Feb 5 2010 for 4 days & I have had off & on spotting since then. I have taken a dozen pregnancy tests, even tried many different brands & they're all negative. My Dr. told me that I didn't need to be worried yet but if I didn't start a period soon I would have to come in & be checked & they can give me hormones to force my body into a period. Has anyone else had anything like this happen? What could be causing 2 missed periods but intermittent spotting? Any ideas would be great. Thanks! Oh I forgot to mention I have two sons & with both of them I had a positive pregnancy test very early.
    Panther Forest Posts: 13, Reputation: 4

Apr 8, 2010, 02:49 PM

Hi there,

A friend of mind had a similar case and was found that she was indeed pregnant. Each pregnancy is diff so I've been told. Also have you been stressed or over worked, worried that can cause it too. So until then the best would be to relax and don't worry. Hope this helps - Panther Forest

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have not had my period for 3 months had spotting in dec for an hr only brown blood [ 1 Answers ]

Have not had my period for three months in dec had the brown blood for only an hr or so and nothing now, took two pregnancy test and they were both negative. I don't know what is wrong with me, any help? When I was looking into it I seen cushing sydrom pop up and most of the signs I have like the...

Spotting then 13 day late period after 2 months of unprotected sex [ 1 Answers ]

My period usually comes on the 6 of the month. Me and my boyfriend having been having unprotected sex almost every day for two months. Last week on two separate occasions after sex i was spotting. And yesterday my period finally came down heavier then before......what can be going on?

View more questions Search