Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sabanasoman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2010, 10:04 AM
    Introduction letter for graduate and customer services
    My name is shreya I'm a graduate and did nursing aborad and worked for one of the educational institution as a cousellor could u forward me a indroduction letter for a job vacancy
    sabanasoman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2010, 10:05 AM

My name is shreya I'm a graduate and did nursing aborad and worked for one of the educational institution as a cousellor could u forward me a indroduction letter for a job vacancy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business-to-customer introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi please help me find a sample of business-to-customer introduction letter, I really need it urgently, thank u..

Letter of introduction for industrial services to another companies [ 1 Answers ]

Hy. I may use some help in finding samples of " Letter of Introduction " for industrial services to another companies. Thanks. Best regards.

How to write the first introduction letter to potential customer? [ 1 Answers ]

We are a cases& bags maker in china,now I am a sales in the company.our main market are asia,america,europe.I do not know how to write the first introduction letter>? Can you please give me some suggestionsS? Thanks in advance.

Introduction letter for mri services [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write a introduction letter from administration to referring md's regarding new start up for mri services in their area.

Business to customer introduction letter [ 3 Answers ]

I need help in writing a business to customer letter. I need to introduced my company to other company . I do not know how to do it. Please help me. We are in a construction company.:(

View more questions Search