Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sierva maria Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Introduction letter for hotel marketing
    Hi,
    I'm new to this site. Haven't got time to browse in detail. Need to have some samples of introduction letter for hotel marketing. Could you help? Thanks a lot :)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2008, 07:28 PM
    Are you selling for hotel marketing, looking for a job in hotel marketing?
    sierva maria Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 07:54 PM
    Hi,
    I'm selling a new hotel. It's a boutique hotel in a remote area. It's a bit hard because other hotels in the area are small and very ordinary, while my hotel is very modern, and of course more expensive than others. I'm trying to see some samples to create one good introduction letter to customers (companies, travel agents, hotels, and also personal)
    Prasad Pednekar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 06:49 AM

Hi,
    I have same qustion like sierva maria. Haven't got answer on this sight due to browsing knowledge in detail. Need to have some samples of introduction letter for hotel marketing. Could you help? Thanks a lot
    bindudan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2010, 10:51 PM

Introduction letter for a new hotel
    bindudan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2010, 10:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bindudan View Post
    introduction letter for a new hotel
    Introduction letter for a new hotel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Self introduction letter for new sales manager for a hotel [ 1 Answers ]

Please send me an example to introduce myself (via emai) as a new sales manager for a hotel.

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,One of friend has started a new company, The company is into corporate training, contract staffing, consulting. He want to write a introduction letter to introduce the services to the corporate companies. He was asking me for help how to write a effective introduction letter. Could anyone...

Letter to Hotel requesting to review price [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to write a letter to the GM of the hotel explaining that their sales team are not responsive for a regular stay client but keep sticking to their sales pitch. I am not sure how to start the letter and end it off. Thanks

Introduction letter for international marketing [ 1 Answers ]

The company I represent is a new corporation "International trade" We need help to write an Introduction letter in order to present ourself as a new company. Can you please help me, I would really appreciate it.

View more questions Search