Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MimiGirl Posts: 141, Reputation: 0

Feb 10, 2009, 10:56 AM
    DATA UNLIMITED what does that mean?
    Hello,
    I recently joined my husband in at&t..
    I was just wondering what does Data Unlimited mean exactly?
    My husband bought me a IPhone and I know that my phone has complete access to internet and any websites..
    But I just notice that his phone had data unlimited does that mean that it also has access to everything including emails, tons of websites etc.
    He is paying 30.00 monthly to have unlimited data..
    I would really appreciate if someone can let me know.. thank you
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2009, 11:04 AM

Data Unlimited means he pays $30.00 a month to use the internet as much or as little as he wants. If you don't have a data unlimited plan they charge you by the KB usually like .03 cents a KB or something like that not sure of the exact amount. I would advise if you use the internet a lot on your Iphone to get the unlimited plan if you do not have one because .03 a KB will really start to add up.

Feb 10, 2009, 11:38 AM

I do have also data unlimited..
    So that means he can surf anything on his phone including videos and pictures?
    Get on myspace or Facebook?
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2009, 12:00 PM

Yup. Any place that the phones internet can get to you are covered. Now if someone sends you a multimedia message like a picture or video through a text message the unlimted data plan does not cover that

Feb 10, 2009, 12:37 PM

OK... thank you very much :)
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2009, 12:46 PM

Anytime!
    djisawesome Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2010, 03:07 PM
    But wait, Im 14 and wondering, How much will the total cost will be. Like if you buy the iPhone ( exclusing the monthly fee )
    djisawesome Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2010, 03:07 PM
    But wait, Im 14 and wondering, How much will the total cost will be. Like if you buy the iPhone ( exclusing the monthly fee )
    redhead777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 09:35 AM
    It is funny because I didn't have the unlimited data plan on my lat phone and at the end of the first year I had it we had already paid $400 which sucked but still... now I got udp!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for cell company with unlimited min & text [ 3 Answers ]

Right now I have verizon wireless and our bill for 4 phones is 250.00 a month. Our plan is up in 2 months and our next plan will only have 2 phones. I am looking for a cell company that has unlimited calling and unlimited text for a reasonable rate. Oh yeah and good coverage we are on the road a...

Unlimited liabilities in partnership [ 1 Answers ]

Could you explain why the unlimited liability is a tremendous advantage of a stasrting a partnership

Unlimited texting [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know of a cheap cell phone plan that lets you have unlimited text messaging @ a cheap monthly rate? Preferably pre-paid...

View more questions Search