BossMan

Mar 9, 2010, 05:21 AM
    Please clarify your question.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2010, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cinemafarmer View Post
    declared religious states
    So, like, you are looking for the Islamic republics; Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan or for the Vatican, or are you looking for places where religious law is imposed, like Saudi Arabia or Egypt
    There are a large number of countries which have a state religion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find list of countries to emigrate to if a convicted felon [ 6 Answers ]

What resources are there for a convicted felon in the United States to emigrate to another country (ie, Malaysia or Canada.) I'm interested in which countries will allow the immigration of a convicted felon currently finishing his time. Thank you.

Secular or non-secular ? [ 2 Answers ]

Secular Iraq is slowly becoming a more decent, stable society now it is embracing democracy and, particularly, becoming more secular. I think this should be a message to the other countries that base their regime on religious doctrine.

Secular Humanism [ 88 Answers ]

The Council for Secular Humanism is the * leading organization for non-religious people. A not-for-profit educational association, the Council supports a wide range of activities to meet the needs of people who find meaning and value in life without looking to a god. Secular Humanism is a way of...

Need a text list of countries [ 2 Answers ]

Gosh I figured this would be an easy find but I'm having no luck. I need a simple text list of countries that I can use to populate options for a drop down menu. I'm finding some but they've got extra stuff with them. The closest I've been able to find is this one... but I don't want the codes...

Foreign Income in two diff countries . But paid tax already in those countries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am resident alien for Tax Yr 2006. I earned some income in Singapore (3 months) and In India (3 month) in Yr 2006. I guess, I can claim foreign tax credit for India as I am citizen of India and I pass 12 months test. But In Singapore I was on for 5 consecutive months and out of that only...

View more questions Search