Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thesalmonclan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 04:55 PM
    I have an eclipse mp3 player and I can not figure out how to dowload videos
    I purchased and Eclipse mp3 player. I have been to almost every site on the internet to figure out how to download music videos. I have created a playlist on YouTube, now how do I get that over to my mp3 player?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 4, 2010, 04:57 PM

The only videos your allowed to transfer are ones you own. A playlist on YouTube has nothing to do with your player. You need videos of a different format.
    morgan310 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 01:30 PM
    How do you download YouTube music to my eclipse mp3 player
    morgan310 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 01:30 PM
    How do you download YouTube music to my eclipse mp3 player
    jonhdear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 06:09 AM
    Because you need to get your usb
    maikeru Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2011, 11:28 AM
    Don't know if this has been answered.. to get music videos from YouTube onto your mp3 you need to do a few steps
    1 download and install REplay Media Catcher( allows you to d.l. and save YouTube videos)
    2. download a converter program that allows you to conver to .AMW there is a free program that will do it.. just can't remember the name.
    3. Convert files to .amv using the converter
    4. copy to MP3 player put in video folder
    5. turn on and play videos

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I just want music to go to mp3/mp4 AUGEN Eclipse not on my netbook .how do I download [ 2 Answers ]

I am not computor savy I am lucky I no how to work something's but there is no music on my netbook .I don't want music on my netbook .I just want to put free music on the AUGEN Eclipse I gave my son 4 his birthday so how do I put free music on his gift ,mp3/mp4 player

Put videos on my mp4 player [ 2 Answers ]

How do I put videos on my mp4 player

Mp3 player videos! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 Gb wide screen yp-p2 player and I can put audio on there fine but I can't put videos on there I've tries wmv and mp4 because that's what it plays an neither of the format's work when I download videos off ares the format will be like mpg but I convert the video to either mp4 or wmv (that...

MP3 player [ 1 Answers ]

I'm unable to remove write protect when I try to sync songs to my mp3 player... make things worse, my mp3 player is no longer working! Have tried everything 100 times! There is no 'switch' on my player either? PLEASE HELP! :( Audiosonic MP3 Player Model KMMPO11

View more questions Search