Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zagadai Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2005, 08:34 PM
    Skin lightening pills ?
    Huh? Anyone ever heard of real skin whitening pills that work.
    I mean am kind of new in the skin whitening issue though have been in it all, all the products u guyz were talking about seemed to me to take ages and the results seemed to be temporaliy from what u guyz were saying about the products u used.
    Has anyone ever heard of anykind of skin whitening or litening even bleaching pills on market.
    Or any kind of pills that real work ,I mean REAL work an were made specifically for skin lightening ,bleaching watever not things like diet or crap like that.
    I mean have done lots of researchs but they have been fruitless.
    Anyone ready to help me out .
    Thanks , :p
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2005, 08:04 AM
    Skin Whitening
    HI,
    Seen any pictures of Michael Jackson lately??
    Is this what you want to look like?

Please, be very careful at what you take for something like this. It is NOT a natural thing to want to do... and can cause great harm.
    Best wishes, and best of luck,
    fredg

Mar 11, 2005, 03:10 PM
    Sure no
    Hi thanks but sure not like nike I mean that's was a bit too much, that's not something I asked for ,I just want something that can lighten up my skin a little bit , I mean only and ONLY pills or soap but nothing related to lotions or anything like that, I had preffer soaps or pills though have failed to get a perfect particular product that works best in the shortest time.
    Thanks
    lotti Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2005, 09:18 AM
    Hi everyone,
    My name is Lotti and I am from austria, it is in the heart of europa (between germany and italy) and I have a big problem with my dark skin. Until now (over 10 years) I have tried several products like hydrochinon-, kojak acid-, obagie creams and stuff like this without any success! Well I don`t know much of "Godiva" but I think it`s the same stuff like all the products that I have already used. I even had painful peelings (with phenol-/fruite- acid) and expensive laser treatments without any positiv result! (my skin even became darker! ) I always used the highest dose of sunblocker and avoid the sun as much as possible. But my skin don`t ligthened up. Now (since 1,5 month) I am using L-glutathion pills, which should have a skin whitening side effect. May it will help me?
    Have a nice day!
    LOTTI :rolleyes:
    mateo_salta Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2005, 10:03 AM
    It's a rare condition called DDT (deep dark tan) it is terminal. Good luck

Mar 14, 2005, 07:43 PM
    Same here lotti
    Hey lotti , hope u doing fine but unfortunately, it looks like we having the same problem,DARK SKIN.hmmmmm anyway am just lucky that I haven't spent thousands of shillings in skin lightening products , I set my mind on only skin lightening pills. Unfortunately I haven't been lucky to get any kind of Good skin lightening pills that have got apermanet effect on the skin,
    I tried using lotions until I gave up.
    At one time I was going to oder the pills u are using --------the l-gluthione pills but I gat just too curiosus about them . I did not purchase them due to the marketing skills used by the person selling the pills ((( ever heard about kuzami)) well I just got kind worried about what I was going to buy cause it sounded to good to be true.
    Hey how iare the l-gluthione pills helping u anyway,I want to buy them but am still looking for a true testimonial from some one who has been using them for quiet a while.
    Most probably I will be waiting to hear from youabout how the pills are helping you out,
    Well am still on the serch for the best skin whitening lightening pills on the market.
    Inact have saved some loads for money for the best pills but I hate buying fake pills on market now.
    Anyway do u know of a any good lightening pills that leave permant results on your skin . (( how about the l-gluthione pills , do they real work , how long do they take to work anyway , how much do they cost , thanks.

Mar 15, 2005, 07:19 AM
    Hi ZAGADAI, it is nice to hear from you.
    Well, I am not a dermatologist but I had a lot of appointments (about 30 to 40 in austria, germany, swiss) with them.
    Believe me, they are not in the least able to help you or someone else in this case. Some of them made money with me, by painful treatments like peelings/laser, others sold their own "spezial" (expensive) creams and the most of this FUC**** told me that it`s only a psychological problem. :mad:
    WELL I THINK, they all have only a basic knowledge (maybe from the university) and all their intersets (now as DR.med... ) exists on making MONEY!! ALL MOTHERF******!!
    Okay, until now (really over 10 years) I haven`t got any long term success by lightening my skin. :o I can only assure that creams, lotions and stuff like this don`t work. It even damage every`s one skin. Don´t use it!! Even soaps (papaya), they only have a bad peeling effect (take care of the sun).
    Since 1,5 month I am now using this L-Glutathion pills. Well it is true, that they haven`t been developed for skin whitening, but in higher doses and after a longer term (4 to 7 month) of using them it will maybe work. If it is going to work, it is a side effect.
    You also ask me about "kuzami"! :eek:
    It`s almost impossible not to hear about "kuzami"!!
    In my opinion, he is only interested by making money with desairing persons. And I know he does, I even found a entry in a hotel in Salzburg (city in austria) where he was on ski-holiday (2004/05) and made advertising for his "SUPERWHITENING PILLS" (The only one who will work). ANNOYING!!
    L-glutathion pills and vitamin C, which is the main component of nearly all "whitening pills", you can also buy in every chemist`shop around the corner. You may have to wait one day but you can get sure to get a safe, good product without the risky by ordering in the internet!! FORGET "KUZAMI"!
    Have a blessed day and I hope to hear from you!
    By the way which country are you from, how old are you, male, female..?

Mar 15, 2005, 07:16 PM
    Wow
    Loti nice to hear from you again.Looks like their is no rteal cure to dark skin.damnnnnnnn
    Anyway am set to try out anything ((( only pills ))
    Thakns for the advice about kuzami, man I was going to order a full 6 months suply of his pills on his website.damn , he always says that his super lightening pills are the best and the only ones that do work in skin whitening . I Mean at first I was taken up by whatever he said but after sometime I was like huh?
    U know he was almost ever where plus the fcat that he had few testimonials if not fake testimonials , hmmmm
    I wanted to know some thing, u talked about using the l-gluthione pils , did you s ay 1-5 months or , hm looks like I did not get that one but have u noticed any difference I mean have you seen at least any change however small it may be , have noticed some thing ?

Hmmmmmm
    I will be buying the l-gluthione pills very soon , plus the vitamin c pills , I w ill give it my best shot for at least two months if not three , for Gods sake am not excedding 3 months if atall I donot get to see any changes on my skin, u talked about high does for quick change hmmmmmmm looks like I will have to take something like 10 pills per day ((( isn't that an over dose?? )))
    I mean am tryinbg to get quick results hhhmmm

Hey hhhm looks that's all
    Thanks
    Nb u asked me where I am , hmmmmmm am in usa , -----massachusets , am male
    Thanks hope to hear from why ou again.

Mar 16, 2005, 02:39 AM
    Hi Zagadai,
    Well I am using L-glutathione pills (about 500mg to 700mg / 6 to 7 pills each 100mg) a day together with vit. C (about 500mg) each day and a meal now since one and a half month (about 45days). Until now I cannot see any lightening effect. :( This is even okay! If I could see a lightener skin in this short time it couldn`t be a long-term effect. Everyone`s skin is changing all 28 days. It`s a natral circle. I think I have to use this pills-combination for 4 to 6 month (120 to 180 days) to become a 2 shades lightener complexion. This period could be also longer and will depend on your complexion. Well this l-glutathione pills are very expensive ( 60 pieces each 100mg for 30 Euro/$35) even in the chemist`s shop but they are safe there and without order risk`s and coasts to get. L-glutathion is good for everyone`s health and even in very, very high doses not harmful but maybe a waste of money. I am looking for a cheaper, safe way to get l-glutathion but without any success at this time. - Problems with the customs clearance! :mad: If I know more I will write.
    Have a nice day! LOTTI :D
    yellowgal85 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2005, 07:01 PM
    Please get back to me!!
    Hey Zagadai and lotti! I too want to lighten my skin up a few tones. But, I don't want to waste my money on fonies or something that will harm my skin. Something100% natural... So I haven't tried anything yet. Been researching for more than a year now and haven't really found anything yet. I did order on months worth bleaching pills from skinbleaching.net... but I was too scared to take them and threw them away after a long talk with many over the net who told me it was junk... I was $100 for one month's worth, so I was pissed that I wasted my cash like that. Anyway, I DO want to lighten my skin a bit, maybe a yellow color/tone, maybe a bit lighter. I've been also wondering about the L-GLUTATHIONE pills... claiming that the side effect is lighter skin... I want to chose the right/safest one to used. I don't want to damage the skin I've already got, 'cause I'll admit that it's beautiful and clear too. Good skin, just want it to be a little lighter in tone, that's all. I'm a medium brown color. Anyway, Lotti, can you tell me where to go to purchase the pill conveniantly? I mean, not off the net like you were saying before, what stores sell them, I'm eager to try them myself for a few good months. Get back to me ASAP!! Thanks so much! :)

Mar 18, 2005, 08:18 PM
    Oh wow!! I was about to give up on the pills! Thanks so much for the email!! :D So L-Glutathione pills are 100% natural and safe, right? :confused: I'll get back to me for more info! ;)

Mar 19, 2005, 05:29 AM
    :D Hi Ywellowgal85,

L-glutathione is a small compoed of 3 amino acids called cysteine, glutamic acid and glycine. L-glutathione is normally produced by the body it self!
    L-glutathione (good/safe pills) is good for health and a long live!! :)

Best be taken together with Vit C 30 minutes for meal.
    (AVOID Vit A, E (pills/high doses) they work well together!! )

L-glutathione was developed for:

Mar 19, 2005, 11:26 AM
    FORGET this SWISS WHITENING PILLS!! All their products are a waste of money!! :) Maybe thr right for hollywood?

:eek:

Mar 19, 2005, 12:31 PM
    Huh?
    Hey lotti am back , looks like u guyz are getting some real good solutions for dark skin, am just so amused about the goecties website that yellow gal showed us, hmmm
    I mean have never seen such change in skin lightening I mean , is that some kind of scam or something , sorry but am just asking, well that's the best skin lithgtening site have ever seen in all the seraches have made ,am kind of surprised at the material that am finding it hard to take the guyz way too seriious anyway.
    But I may try their products looks like they gat something for real .
    Thanks yellow gal and lotti.
    (( plus monica )) lol

Mar 19, 2005, 12:42 PM
    Wow
    Damn I hadn't seen the prices on the www. Geocities.com./skinpigment .
    Damn
    A full 127,000 ------------ can u believe that!! damn

Mar 19, 2005, 02:38 PM
    My last comment was mostly toward Monica, this one is too!
    Oh yeah, i don't use creams/gels/lotion or anything you hafta rub in and let it sit. i'm all for natural lightening soaps and 100% natural pills too! As for you who might turn/concider creams and such, beware of this products and brands, they are all very dangerous and should never be used under any circumstances!! Please, take my warning seriously!! Well, here they are:

Skin lightening creams containing hydroquinone

Jaribu cream

Mekako cream

Amira cream

Tura skin toning cream

Yesako medicated beauty cream

Rico complexion cream

Madonna medicated cream

Mrembo medicated beauty cream

Shirley cream
    Kiss -medicated beauty cream
    Uno21 cream

Princess patra luxury complexion cream

Zarina medicated skin lightener cream

Envi skin toner

viva super lemon

Ambi special complexion cream

Lolane cream

Nadinola cream

Glotone complexion cream

Nindola cream

Claire crème

Mic skin lightener cream

Tonight night beauty cream

Fulani crème eclaircissante

Clere lemon cream

Clere extra cream

Binti jambo cream

Butone cream

Malaika medicated beauty cream

Dear heart with hydroquinone cream

Miki beauty cream

Crusader skin toning cream

Nish medicated cream

Island beauty skin fade cream

Malibu medicated cream

Palmer's skin success fade cream

Care plus fairness cream

Topiclear cream

Carekako medicated cream

Body clear cream

a3 skin lightening cream

Ambi american formula

Dream successful

Symba crème skin lite 'n' smooth

Ikb medicated cream

Cleartone skin toning cream

Clear essence medicated fade cream

Ambi extra complexion cream for men

Cleartone extra skin toning cream

o'nyia skin crÈme

a3 tripple action cream pearl light

Elegance skin lightening cream

mr. clere cream

Fairlady skin lightening cream

Fade out cream

Top lemon plus cream

Clear touch cream

Crusader ultra brand cream

Ultime skin lightening cream

Rico skin tone crÈme

Baraka skin lightening cream

Peau claire crÈme eclaircissante

Princess medicated beauty cream

Immediat claire lightening body cream

Skin lightening lotions containing hydroquinone

Jaribu skin lightening lotion

Amira skin lightening lotion

a3 cleartouch complexion lotion

a3 lemon skin lightening lotion

Kiss lotion

Rico skin lightening lotion

Princess lotion

Peau claire beauty body lotion

Clear touch lotion

Fair & white body clearing milk

Sivoclair lightening body lotion

Extra clair lightening body lotion

Precieux treatment beauty lotion

Clear essence skin beautyfying milk

Skin lightening gels containing hydroquinone

Ultra clear

Topiclear

Body clear

Skin lightening body oils containing hvdroquinone

Peau claire lightening body oil

Soaps containing hydroquinone

m.g.c. extra clear

Topiclear beauty complexion soap

Lady claire

Blackstar

Amira

Ultra clear

Body clear medicated antiseptic soap

Immediate claire lightening beauty soap

Cherie claire body beauty lightening & treating soap

Soaps containing mercury and its compounds

Movate

Mekako

Jaribu

Tura

Acura

Rico

Fair lady

Elegance

Miki

Jambo

Skin lightening creams containing mercury and its compounds

Pimplex medicated cream

New shirley medicated cream

Cream preparations containing hydrogen peroxide(h2o2)

Jolen cream

Skin preparations continting steroids

Movate cream

Skin success gel

Hot movate gel

Amira -c

Neu clear gel

Tenovate

Body clear cream spot remover

Top gel plus

Soft and beautiful cream

Lemonvate cream

Secret gel

Tcb gel plus

Unic clear super cream

Topifram cream

Skin balance lemon cream

Peau claire gel plus

Dark & lovely gel

Dermo -gel plus

Peau claire cream

Fashion fair gel plus

Hot prosone gel

Skin balance cream wrinkle remover

Dark & lovely cream

visible difference gel

Sivoclair cream

Action demovate cream

Regge lemon gel

Ultimate lady gel

Topifram gel plus

Age renewal cream

Fair & white gel plus

Peau clair gel plus

Fashion fair cream

First class lady cream

Skin success cream

Neu clear cream plus

Jaribu beta - β cream

Body treat cream spot remover

Clair & lovely gel

Peau clair cream

Soft & beautiful gel

Action demovate gel plus

Prosone gel

Skin balance gel wrinkle remover

Ultra-gel plus

Pro-one gel mca

Betalemon cream

I hope this helps you as well as my post above. There are plenty other products that are just as bogus and dangerous, so be careful on your search. Remember, health first! :)
    shaista Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2005, 10:27 AM
    Whitening pills
    Hi everyone,

I am new to this site. I have read intresting things about whitening pills. I am after the same thing. I use to be very light like honey/white. I had severe acne and my doctor prescribed minocyclazine for six months and the dose was double. It did got rid off my acne but left me very dark. My relative that has not seen me in a while does not recognise me and it makes me very upset when they trying to thing I have some seroius health problems. They ask me to go and see the doctor I have something wrong with me and I don't look well. I feel awful then. I have not tried any creams and lotion and simply can't be bother to put it on does not have time to do it either.

I have using L-Glutathione for about 3 months now can see only slight diffrence but it is taking a long time for me is it normal. Has anyone experience it. Does anyone know any better brand that will work faster.

Thanks
    SkinneR Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2005, 03:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zagadai
    huh? anyone ever heard of real skin whitening pills that work.
    i mean am kind of new in the skin whitening issue though have been in it all, all the products u guyz were talking about seemed to me to take ages and the results seemed to be temporaliy from what u guyz were saying about the products u used.
    Has anyone ever heard of anykind of skin whitening or litening even bleaching pills on market.
    or any kind of pills that real work ,i mean REAL work an were made specifically for skin lightening ,bleaching watever not things like diet or crap like that.
    i mean have done lots of researchs but they have been fruitless.
    anyone ready to help me out .
    thanks , :p
    What the... :eek: I don't think its practical to have skin lightening pills... who knows what it does to your body aside from lightening your skin... its better to use external products because that's the purpose of your skin, to protect what is inside. :D

Mar 26, 2005, 03:27 PM
    Wow
    Hey lotti welcome back.
    Hmm mmm
    Where on earth did u get that skin lightenging report? Damn I donot know where u guyz fetch all that data from .
    Well I went thorugh it anyway.read everything about it ((( I didnnot buy it))
    H a ha ha ha
    Like I told you am not going to watse any of money on experiments , I just couldn't order that reprot anyway , I wasn't too taken up by what it had , if only they had some real convincing testmonials maybe I would have spent a few bucks their and then
    Anyway am not giiving up on the pills or the soap.I have a feeling that its only the pills and soap that can lighten up ones skin but not the lotions and stuff damn
    Do u have any new discovery?
    Thanks
    :D

Mar 26, 2005, 10:32 PM
    Wow, that's interesting. I admit that I AM curious! I wonder if it's real.. I want to buy it, but it seems more focused on creams and things... Only twenty dollars though, I wonder... I might buy... just because I'm so curious. Not expecting anything, but curious though... I'm more into what Zagadai is saying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search